Chapter 35 | Scared to lose her

• don't forget to check the sneak peek from the next chapter at the end of this chapter

"Yeah, Jimin and also I think it's someone close to Singhania's

"Yeah, Jimin and also I think it's someone close to Singhania's." We were talking about the stalker after the meeting.

"I also think so."

"What about Raghav? How's his condition?"

"He's still in hospital, I got to know from our men." I nodded.

"Okay! So, everything is done. I'm going home Y/N is waiting." Jimin smiled.

"She started to love you?"

"Yes, she loves me like I do but she didn't confess it yet."

"She will Taehyung."

"But I'm afraid what will her reaction if she got to know that I'm a mafia. Will she leave me?"

"It depends on her, but I think you should tell her about your illegal business to her." I nodded.

"Where's my phone? I didn't check it from the past five hours." I tried to find my phone.

"Oh! I checked it wasn't charge to put it on charge." I hummed.

I took my phone and said "Jimin, you should also go." He nodded.

I opened my phone and my eyes caught more than fifty missed calls from Y/N.

A wave of sacredness went through me.

I tried to call her back, but her phone was switch off.

After watching my reaction Jimin asked "Is everything alright?" I nodded negatively. "She-she called me more than fifty times. She's alright Jimin?" I seriously didn't know what the fuck I was saying or asking.

Without waiting for his reply, I directly went towards the garage and took my car and for not my shock Jimin joined me "I'm also coming with you, if in case it's needed." I was in no mood to reply to anyone, it's just I wanted to see her totally fine in front of my eyes.

I stopped the car in front of my mansion and there was no guard except watchman. "Where are the guards?" I asked since, my eyes we're searching for a single man but there was no one except me and Jimin.