Chapter 20 | Closeness

Monday,

Monday,

9:45 AM

The man's eyes were fixed on his girl who was sitting beside him and a small grin came on his face when he saw her struggling with her hairs since the window is open by which her hairs were coming on her face.

He indicate the driver to close the window.

"Why? No don't close it" Y/N says with a cute pout on her face.

"Love, I told him to do that since, you were struggling with your hair" Taehyung chuckled looking at her cute pout and said.

"But- It's ok just open it" She said with her pout which was making Taehyung's heart melt.

"Stop making this cute little pout, love"

"Why?" She said glaring at him.

He gets closer to her and pulls her towards him, her eyes widen in shock she immediately puts her hands on his chest to maintain the distance which Taehyung didn't like.

He puts his one hand on her back and pressed her closer to his chest, Y/N put her hands on his shoulder by this jerk.

"Wtf are you doing Mr. Kim?" She said trying to get away from his tight grip.

"Trying very hard to control myself from kissing your those cherry lips" He said directly looking at her black shiny eyes which always shows some different kind of emotions to him.

"A-are you mad? Just leave me" She said trying to break the eye contact.

But leaving her was not in his option right?

He pull her more closer to his chest, their lips was almost touch.

"Yes, I'm madly in love with you" He said, Y/N's action stops for a moment.

But Y/N being Y/N.

"Ugh. What the hell are you trying to do" She again said.

"What I'm trying to do? I'm taking my future wife in my arms, in my embrace where she belongs to and you know the rest" He said while looking towards her with a smirk.