Chapter 34 | Unknown's attack

• don't forget to check the sneak peek from the next chapter at the end of this chapter

"Okay, bye

"Okay, bye." I said to Shanaya on the call.

It's been four hours since Taehyung went, and I got to know that no one is at home not even maids as he called me and spoke.

He told me that he sent me some of my favorite snacks through his men for which I'm waiting.

And he strictly told me 'Don't get off the bed.' as if his snacks would come to me on their own. *sarcasm* But his men will bring snacks to the room and give them to me.

His words, not mine.

I heard the sound of the doorbell but, I clearly remember that Taehyung told me the doorbell does not sound as he sends his trusted man whom I seriously don't know, and he'll show me directly upstairs with my favorite snacks.

Then why?

I waited because it's possible that his so-called trusted men forget about his words and he's punching on the doorbell.

One more time I heard the doorbell sound and it just started to irritate me.

I tried to stand up from the bed, but it was difficult since, my lower part pains like hell.

Somehow, I reached the stairs and again heard the sound of the bell in the distance not single time, but that person pressed it more than three times in a single interval of fucking time.

"Who the fuck he is?"

After clutching my lower part with my palm, I was about to reach the door as I was in the last forth stair, till then the door opened with great force which made me flinched.

A man wearing black jeans, black colored hoodie and a fucking black mask. His face was totally covered, and I can only see his light blue eyes which was shining because of sunlight.

I was scared.

I'll not show him.

Where is Taehyung?