Chapter 31 | Secrets

• don't forget to check the sneak peak from the next chapter at the end of this chapter

"You killed him?" Jimin asked

"No, he's in hospital."

"I mean you did that to him?"

Silence.

"I hope so."

"What? Didn't you told Stefan to put him in the basement."

"Yes, he was in my basement."

"Stop saying half-half sentence. Can you please explain me what the actual fuck you did?" He asked me after getting frustrated.

"You literally wanna listen? *he nodded* then listen."

"After dropping, my sweetheart at her sweet home I went to my basement to meet that not so sweet fucker. He was all tied and he gets a good beating from my mens." I replied.

"But how did he gets into accident?" He asked again and I smirked before saying.

"At night I again went to him and told him he has only 20 minutes if he wanted to get away from my cage so run. And that piece of shit literally thought that he could run away from me. *I chuckled and continued* He hurriedly ran towards the exit and guess what after 20 minutes I caught him."

"Continue." He fuck'in wants every details and I'm ready to give him.

"I didn't want to over him that time. My mens caught him but that fucker fought with him and again tried to ran so unfortunately I need to take my gun out and shot him."

"You fuck'in shot him?"

"No, I didn't."

"Then? I got from the news that he got shot at his arm and leg." Jimin asked.

It's true I also got that news.

"It was not from my gun." I replied remembering about the moment.

"What? Then whose bullet was that?"