Chapter 6 | He's in love

The girl wakes up from her fantasy dreams on the other hand the boy wakes up from his love dream.

The boy still thinking about that girl he wants her in his life but he's not sure about it why? because his brain thinks this girl can't be his love while his heart is saying she's the one for you. Whenever he sees her he's not able to think about anything else he only want to admire her for lifetime, he want her in his arms all day and night.

The girl thinks she can't be able to love anyone, the "love" word is shit, how can someone love someone why? because she never loved anyone before.

But who know they're destined together!

Waking up from my precious and half dream, I got fresh up and dressed myself for our time pass in the mall

Since, I got the call from our hospital that our flight is today at night time ugh because our work is completed here so they don't want us to waste our time since we're medical students.

The fuck!

HER OUTFIT

HER OUTFIT

After getting ready me and my friends went to mall, since we decided to watch movie then we'll do some shopping yup! and after that we have to complete my packing.

"Wtf! Taehyung are you gonna tell us what happened to you why are you getting zoned out from time" Jimin said getting frustrated by me.

Since, I'm not answering them and thinking about that girl not "that" it should be "my" and i smiled upon my this thought.

"Hyung? again you are in your thoughts and smiling crazily. what happened to you?" Jungkook said.

"I'm noticing his behavior from the past 2 days when we came from his 'favorite cafe' huh!" Jimin said rolling his eyes.

"Hyung told us na" Jungkook said.

" I don't know what happened to me but that girl who sings songs in the cafe is roaming in my mind and heart from that day and again I saw her in Dr. Lee's hospital. Whenever I saw her or listen her voice my heart beat fast in 2× speed, her fragrance makes me so calm that i forgot about my problems, whenever I saw her gorgeous face my anger got vanished in a second and the only thing I want is that to capture her in my arms all day and admirer her, I can see the whole galaxies in her eyes, I just---" Jimin cut me off.

"Calm down bro we got it you're in love wow. What's her name?" Jimin said smiling.

"I don't know" I said sadly because I don't know anything about her.

"I wasn't sure that i love her because after seeing her face I can say she's not korean so..." I said with my sad eyes.

"Hyung love is not about the country or something else. Love is love so if it doesn't matter she's korean or something else. We can see the love in your eyes when you are explaining your feelings and smiling, I'm 200% sure you were thinking about her face. You're in love hyung. You're in love" Jungkook said smiling.

I can feel my heartbeat getting fast and fast.

I'm in love yes, why did I ignore these feelings?

Yes TAEHYUNG YOU'RE IN LOVE!!!!

You finally found the love of your life. She's my love, my heartbeat, my everything only mine.

JUST MINE.

"Hmmm. Taehyung, Lucas is in Seoul mall" Jimin said my eyes getting darker.

That bastard is one of them who stole my weapons and sold them to our enemy. We already killed their 5 members but he ran away from there.

"Let's go." I said getting up from my King's chair

☁️

We are here in the mall and we already caught Lucas since my right hand Stefan. He's literally very good at everything, of course he's trained by me. He caught him before we came here and now he's in our basement.

"Guys " The voice came from my back, this is my love's honey voice

I turned around just to find her in white off shoulder top and denim skirt. Unconsciously a big smile came on my face just to see her. She was looking soooo pretty, my pretty angel, my pretty girl only my love.

She passes me and her rose scenet came to my nostrils, just small amount of it makes me calm and I forgot that I was going out of this mall

"Huh? Hyung let's go. He's already in our basement" Jungkook said with a smirk crept on his face.

"My love. She's here I want to know about her just let me know her name" I said while looking towards her.

I secretly took her so many pictures. Some of the pictures in which she was talking with her friends, some pictures in which she was smiling, some has her cute antics.

I am smiling crazily I know that.

"I'll get noona's information" Jungkook said with a smile.

I smiled at him, but then I noticed she had already left.

"Don't worry love you'll be with me soon. You'll be in my arms forever I'll never let anyone to get you, to touch you, to see you. You're only mine. ONLY MINE!" I said while my eyes getting dark.

***********
Hope you like it 🌿
Drop a vote by tapping on that small ⭐ button!

Your "vote" and "comment" is precious please drop it here ❤