Chapter 10 | Straight Answers

Taehyung came down after getting ready just to the crowd but still his eyes were finding that one person who always makes his heart skip a beat.

His eyes caught her small figure who was talking to someone on call through her earbuds and her hands have haldi so she went to wash it.

"Diiiii...." Someone shouts at her.

"Hmm?" She asks normally while washing her hands

"Fix it please" That boy says while showing the buttons of his kurta.

And here taehyung is getting jealous just to know that his love is going to touch that boy's clothes not his. Since he know he's her brother her little brother.

"Ohhooo Aadi. How long will I keep fixing your buttons? Huh!" She said while wiping her hands.

"Until you get married" Aadi said while laughing.

"Shut up" She starts fixing his buttons.

"Why do I always remain silent" Aadi said while pouting.

Y/N just roll her eyes.

"Ohh Mr. Kim sorry we couldn't court you till here. I already told Y/N that your responsibility is upon her but this girl!!!!" Mr. Singhania that is Y/N's dadaji said while gritting his teeth at the last sentence which makes taehyung to increase his anger.

How dare he?

"Y/N?" Mr. Singhania shouts her name.

"Hmm? What I have done now?" Y/N said directly on Mr. Singhania's face which make taehyung silently chuckle at her straight behavior.

"Isn't I said you to accompany Mr. Kim?" Mr. Singhania said making Y/N raise her brows.

"When did I said you didn't told me?"

Taehyung eyes we're only focused on Y/N observing her behaviors, the way she talks, the way she gives answer.

So straightly.