Chapter 13 | Confession

"I don't like it in fact I hate it. I fuck'in hate it when anyone looks towards you. *his eyes were getting dark* like they're gonna own you. I hate it when they give you nicknames like baby, sweetheart, honey. It's only my right to call you that right? *started walking towards her while Y/N was going backward* I hate it when anyone stares at you with their filthy eyes I just feel like taking their eyes out. It's only my right. It's my fuck'in right to stare at you, to touch you, to kiss you, to love you, to feel you, to fuck you, to make love with you, to call you with nicknames, to call you MINE! IT'S ONLY MY RIGHT" Taehyung was saying all this directly looking at her eyes, he stopped when her back touched the cold wall.

She was totally shocked by his words, her eyes were wide. How can he say that? He doesn't own her. She couldn't able to say a single word. There was silence between them which makes taehyung to break it.

"Love" He said softly.

No reply.

"W-what d-did you say" Y/N said while shuttering.

She don't know why she's shuttering. She's not that type of girl who shutter with anyone.

But here?

She don't know why she's getting afraid of his dark eyes, his dominant words, she's not that type of girl who gets afraid of anyone like that but with taehyung why?

"Y/N I wasn't meant to propose to you like that but the situation made it. I..... I really love you Y/N Singhania" Taehyung said while putting his hand on her waist and pulling her closer which causes their chests to collide that gives a different sensation to taehyung's body and somehow Y/N's too.

"H-how could you l-l-ove me? We met just 2 d-days ago. This is not called love!" Y/N said while struggling to get out of his arms but Taehyung tightened his grips not letting her go.

"Who said 2 days love? I have known you for more than a week. *looking into her eyes* You forgot? In Seoul, in the cafe you were singing 'speak now or forever hold your peace' before that you bumped into someone? Did you forget it, love? That person was me. I never forget you never ever. From that day you were roaming into my mind. I can't even think about something else it was only you and you" Taehyung said with a smile remembering the moment he saw her for the first time.

Taehyung was so happy to take his 'love of life' in his arms for the first time, he just can't explain his feelings. His heart was in a race which can feel by Y/N since she put her hands on his chest trying to get out of his grips.

But after listening to his words she pushed him hard and she said trying to be bold but his gaze was not helping her.

"Please Mr. Kim stop t-this. I don't know what you are talking about and i already told to you that i don't believe in love so please stop wasting your time on me. And I will never love you, I-I don't know what love is. I don't understand this 'love'. Please try to understand me and move on" She walks away trying to get away from that place but taehyung held her hand and pulled her towards him, his eyes were already red because of her word that she will never love him.

And anger took him again.

"You will fall for me get that in your lovely brain. And remember that YOU'RE MINE. If anybody stares at you, touches you, gets closer to you then you'll see the worst side of me. Remember that. My eyes are only on you" Taehyung gritted his teeth and said which makes Y/N fuck'in afraid of his behavior.

"Let's go now love. Everyone is waiting for us right?" He said and smiled.

She was totally shocked.

How a person can change himself in just a second?

Is he bipolar?

Taehyung took Y/N's left hand in his right hand but Y/N was trying to get her hand back from his.

"Just leave me. Anybody will see us" She said trying to get her hands. Taehyung stopped and pulled her closer by her wrist.

"Then let them see. They should know that this pretty girl belongs to me" Taehyung said while removing a strand of hair from her face.

"JUST. LEAVE. ME" Y/N said while gritting her teeth but taehyung chuckled in his eyes she's looking so cute.

Taehyung left her wrist and she pushed him and left.

☁️

"Where were you?" Y/N's dadaji asked when he saw her coming towards his direction.

The fact that she wasn't going towards him but towards the lift.

"Main?" Y/N said coming out of her thoughts.
(Me?)

"So who am I gonna ask? Now tell me i didn't see you from the past more than 45-50 mins" Her dadaji asked.

"Mar rhi thi" she said like a wishper.
(Was dying)

"What?" He again asked.

"No---" She got cut off by him.

"Ohh Mr. Kim you're here. I thought you already went to your room" Dadaji said to Taehyung.

"How could I go alone while the person who accompanies me is still here?" Taehyung said while smirking and looking towards Y/N.

"Y/N Didn't I tell you to accompany Mr. Kim?" Dadaji asked Y/N in his own harsh voice.

"Aareh? I worked. Main velli insan nahi huu (I'm not the kind of person who doesn't have any work)" Y/N said while rolling her eyes.

"Go and accompany Mr. Kim to his room" Dadaji said to Y/N while taehyung internally smiled.

"Me? I'll tell Aadi to do that. Shivani dii was asking for me" She said and turned away to go from there.

But.

Her dadaji's voice stopped her.

"Shivani can wait and Aadi is checking tomorrow's preparations" Dadaji said.

"It's her marriage how can she fuck'in wait" She said slowly but taehyung heard it and he silently chuckle.

"SURE. Come Mr. KIM" She said to her Dadaji and went towards the lift.

"Iska kabhi kuch nahi ho sakta (nothing can ever happen to this girl) You can go Mr. Kim and I'm so sorry for her behavior" Dadaji said and taehyung nodded.

"Don't be sorry for her antics. I actually fall for that" He thought.

***********
Hope you like it 🌿
Drop a vote by tapping on that small ⭐ button!

Your "vote" and "comment" is precious please drop it here ❤

atleast drop a single comment, it will seriously appreciate my work and encourage me to do more please! ♥