Chapter 37 | Her Confession

Baby I'm yoursBaby I'm yoursBaby I'm yoursI need something moreI pray to the lordBut baby I'm yours

Baby I'm yours
Baby I'm yours
Baby I'm yours
I need something more
I pray to the lord
But baby I'm yours

Cigarettes are dangerous for health, and I know it clearly even though I quit smoking since the day Y/N asked me to but right now my messy life made me to do it again

It's been six months since that accident happens with Y/N. Now everything is fine according to her, but nothing is fine after that shit. She's totally fine and her wound which was on her hand was almost healed. I appoint a bodyguard who will be with her all the time, and she opposed it first but afterwards she was fine with him since he was only a single person.

My love literally thinks that I can appoint only single person for her. Nah, I'm beyond then her think. It's more than ten-fifteen of my men are taking care of her because of that I'm a little bit fine that nothing will happen to her since they are my trusted men.

It's three o'clock in the night and I'm sitting in the balcony thinking about all the old moments which should not have happened in my life but have happened unfortunately.

"I don't want you to be with her please try to understand."

"Do you literally think I'll leave her? Then you don't know me at all."

He wanted me to leave her, did he really think I can leave her? Hell no.

I need to sleep since, tomorrow is Singhania's business party, and I need to go for my precious love even though I don't want to.

But for her I can do anything you know that right.

☁️

Wearing rose gold mid-length dress she went on the stage, ugh! she's looking so fuckable.

In these six months we seriously don't know how many times we fuck, whenever we want, wherever we want, in the bedroom, in the kitchen, in the bathroom, in the car, even in the library when I went to pick her up and she was taking time to come so, I went to check on her and unfortunately nah, fortunately I fucked her.