Chapter 3 | Captivating voice

Baby, you (yeah)Are bringing out a different kind of meThere's no safety net that's underneath, I'm freeFallin' all in you

Baby, you (yeah)
Are bringing out a different kind of me
There's no safety net that's underneath, I'm free
Fallin' all in you

Baby, you (yeah)Are bringing out a different kind of meThere's no safety net that's underneath, I'm freeFallin' all in you

Work and pressure of work are two different things which suck my life like hell.

"Stop at this cafe, I need tea." Jungkook and Jimin spin their head to meet my gaze. "Are you sure?" I nodded at Jungkook's word.

The driver parks the car. "Make sure to wear mask."

I was wearing my mask until I dash against someone, and my mask fell down.

Fuck, who's that.

A girl.

Her shoes slipped, sad to say I hold her by her waist. I shouldn't do that. I should let her fall, she just fucking dare to bumped into me.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you. Are you fine you didn't get hurt right?" My ears caught her voice. Honey voice.

She positioned her hair from her face and got it upright from me.

My eyes met her dazzling black eyes, and everything just stopped. I can only spot her in the crowded place. Her black mid length straight hairs, her pink cherry lips, she has a mole on the left side of her lips just in the corner and a small little mole on her nose not in the center it's also little left. She wore a black mid-thigh length frock; she was just enhancing the beauty of the outfit by wearing it.

She vocalized more than sorry which I wasn't able to hear since, my full focus was fixed on her face, observing her features.

Not a smile, not an anger was visible on my face it was just a blank expression on my face but in the end my lips curve into a smile when she waved her little hand in front of my eyes.

Is she telling me Hii?

"Hello? are you listening to me?" Her hands were still waving. "Y-yeah" Did I just shutter?