Chapter 32 | You look enchantress

• don't forget to check the sneak peek from the next chapter at the end of this chapter

don't forget to check the sneak peek from the next chapter at the end of this chapter.

"Rose, you are doing so wrong

"Rose, you are doing so wrong." I said to her big picture which is made by me by my blood.

I took the photos that I get in which she was kissing Kim Taehyung.

"How could you kiss him? You know those lips only belong to me. It's only my right." I yelled.

"Just wait, Rose. Once I get you then I'll never let anyone see your beauty, I will cage you in a room and never let a single thing enter in that room. It's just you and me."

It's been two fucking years that I'm loving her and secretly stalking her.

White oversize shirt and black skirt which reaches her thighs, this is exactly what she wore for the first time when my eyes caught her small figure, having light makeup she was talking to someone on the call.

My heart stopped working, my lungs don't take oxygen, it's like my whole body stopped working, and the desire to cage her with me increased.

I directly went home and told my man to check about her background. Within some hours I get it and guess what she was the granddaughter of my partners.

It was interesting.

I never felt this way with someone else. I couldn't help but caresses her picture again and again which was taken by me when I first saw her.

"You know, Rose how did I feel when I got to know that you were dating that motherfucker Saurav?" I said while sipping the glass of wine.

"It was okay until you guys were in a long-distance relationship since, I was able to make a move but then that fucking Saurav came back to you and that time I couldn't control myself to kill him." The glass broke by the pressure I applied, and the floor got wet by my blood.

I looked at my palm which was bleeding like a river and a smirk formed on my lips.

"That Saurav was begging me to leave him, but I never did."