Chapter 28 | Marriage

• don't forget to check the sneak peak from the next chapter at the end of this chapter

don't forget to check the sneak peak from the next chapter at the end of this chapter.

"Aapne bulaya?" I asked Dadaji to which he just hummed

(You called me?)

My eyes went towards the room door and i saw everyone from my family is entering.

"Is something wrong?" I asked Mayank Bhaiya and he gave me a sign "I don't know".

"Y/N and everyone listen." Dadaji said.

Why he take my name particularly?

"I have fixed Y/N's marriage with Raghav." Dadaji said and everything shattered around me.

How can he?

"Are you serious? You know I don't like that piece of shit still you do this." I said standing up from my seat.

"You're doing wrong if my daughter don't want to marry him then she won't." Papa said.

"I don't know, he's a good boy. He'll make her happy and he likes her too in fact his family also." Dadaji said.

"That's the fact I don't want a boy I fuck'in want a man."

"You're getting marry to him. Tomorrow his family is coming to see you and I don't want any drama." Dadaji said.

"Aur tum dono se mujhe baat karni hai yahi ruko." He again said to my mumma and papa.

"Just do whatever you want I'm never gonna marry him. If you are stubborn then I'm your grandchild and I'm much more stubborn than you. And you know it very well since, you already saw it. If I saw 'no' then it's 'no'. Now do whatever you want because I'm never gonna marry him." I said and went out of his room.