Chapter 2 | Her

Yeah aint tryna be cool like youWobblin around in your high heel shoesIm clumsy made friends with the floorTwo for one you know a bitch buy four

Wobblin around in your high heel shoes
Im clumsy made friends with the floor
Two for one you know a bitch buy four

Yeah aint tryna be cool like youWobblin around in your high heel shoesIm clumsy made friends with the floorTwo for one you know a bitch buy four

Monday,
7:51 AM

Cloudy, gloomy, pouring weather, everywhere is just patchy drizzle which she hates but, there is no another option, she needs to go for her intern work.

Before she could get off her bed her phone started ringing.

I think there's been a glitch, oh, yeah
Five seconds later, I'm fastening myself to you with a stitch, oh, yeah─

"Mumma."

>Hello! are you up, beta?

<Just right now, Mumma. By the way how are you all?

>We're good and get up from your bed. You have work.

<Yes, I'm going.

>When you're coming back?

<I'll be there for about one week.

>Okay, now go. Bye.

<Okay Mumma bye.

With that she cuts the call and gets ready.

HER OUTFIT

"Okay, Y/N you're totally ready and looking so fantastic. Let's go now." And with that she went to hospital and meet her friends.

"Guys she's here." A girl named Riya said.

"I was late sorry. Okay guys let's go and after that we should go to a cafe. I want to explore Seoul. Uske baad mauka mile na mile (I may or may not get a chance after that)."

"Haa." Another girl named Anisha said.

They did their respective tasks and went along to explore Seoul.

"Guys, this cafe is looking so pretty and aesthetic I want to take pictures here." Their friend Naina said with an excited grin.

"Ohho, your aesthetic photos." Riya rolled her eyes over Naina.

"Y/N, the fuck what are you doing?" Riya asked.

"Oh god where's my mobile phone. If Mumma calls me and I'll not attend it she'll kill me for sure." She was finding her phone in her bag.

"For that aunty should have come here or you should have gone but after a week." Naina laughs.

"Fuck Off." Y/N said and rolled her eyes.

"Your phone is in your pocket" A blank look covers Riya's face as she said.

"Fuck! let's go now." Y/N said flickering her lower lips.

"Guys here." Anisha screamed as she found the seats.

While making the way in the direction of Anisha. Y/N crash into someone, her shoes stumble because of that, the person caught her by her waist and she hold his shoulders, her face was on the side of that person's left shoulder cause of that. The person wasn't able to saw her face.

"I'm so sorry I didn't saw you. Are you fine you didn't get hurt right?" Y/N said while taken out from his hold. She was adjusting her hair and letting that person see her radiating face.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

To be continued...
• It will not take more than a second to tap on '⭐' button!
• Don't forget to comment.

Just a small, second chapter.
The next chapter is not this short, I'm sorry.

🎀