Chapter 29 | Obsession

I'm posting this chapter now since, I'll be busy

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I'm posting this chapter now since, I'll be busy.

• don't forget to check the sneak peak from the next chapter at the end of this chapter.

"Jimin, did you send one of our men to the UK? I want every single piece of information about Mr

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Jimin, did you send one of our men to the UK? I want every single piece of information about Mr. Fuck'in Anderson."

"He's already there, Taehyung." I just hummed him.

I checked the time and I'm 40 mins left to pick up, my love.

"Fuck" I cursed and hurriedly took my car keys.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked.

"I promised Y/N that I'll pick her up but in these meeting things I become so busy that I forgot it and now I'm 40 mins left." I replied to him and went out of my cabin.

My car was at full speed and it took 20 mins to reach her college. And there she was wearing white wide length jeans and black sleeveless top underneath and a shrug.

Fuck, she's making me hard now.

I stopped my car in front of her and waited for her to enter but she ignored it and started walking. I chuckled because I knew that already she'll do this. My angry tigress.

I went out of my car and ran towards her. I grabbed her wrist.

"Who are you? Huh?" She said.

"Your boyfriend, love" She glared at me before murmuring "Fuck off" I chuckled.

"You know what you're 1 hour late."

"I'm so sorry, my love. This will not happen again."

"I don't wanna talk to you. You know how I spend this one hour? Everyone was looking at me like I'm not a human. And I fought with a boy." She said the last sentence slowly.

"Why did you fight with that motherfucker?" I asked in a seriously voice but she put her palm on my mouth.

"Hey, he was the kid."

𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐊𝐓𝐇 𝐅𝐅 [𝟏𝟖+] ✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें