Chapter 52

"So, your sisters and I were talking..." Anna lays on her belly, watching Eclipse get ready for bed.

"Why do I feel like that sentence is never a good sign?" Eclipse frowns as she comes out of the bathroom with the toothbrush in her mouth.

Anna laughs, "I swear it's nothing bad love."

Eclipse makes a humph sound. "That remains to be seen..."

Anna smiles as she continues. "As I was saying... we were talking and with everything that's happened to us... I don't want to wait for our wedding."

Eclipse tilts her head. "What do you mean?"

"I want to get married as soon as possible. We can find a dress and have it tailored by our suit tailor. I talked to them while you were working out and they said it was fine. All we need is a place... and since we got engaged at the beach, I was hoping we could rent it for a bit."

Eclipse thinks for a moment. "That actually may be doable. I can even contact the photographer who did our engagement photos. She's still editing them but I'm sure I could get her to do our wedding photos too."

"Wait what do you mean out engagement photos?" Anna asks in surprise as Eclipse chuckles.

"I was going to wait to surprise you with them, but I hired someone to take pictures the night I proposed. She hid nearby and took some pictures throughout the night."

Anna smile widened, "really?! I regretted not having pictures so that's awesome! You really do think of everything!"

Eclipse laughs as she rinses the toothpaste out. "So, I can call my contacts about the beach tomorrow and set up any decor you want. What's the plan otherwise?"

Anna gets under the covers as Eclipse joins her. "Your sisters and I are dress shopping tomorrow. I can leave a list of what I'm thinking about the decor, and you can edit it however you want. I'm thinking of a sunset theme."

"So, it would be best to rent the beach around that time. Sounds like a plan to me." Eclipse smiles as she kisses her.

The next day, Eclipse hangs up the phone as she looks at Anna's list. She quickly texts her fiancé and calls her father to update him. After a few more calls, she sighs in relief. That took care of the guest list. Thankfully most of the guests were either rich and could afford to take a day off without notice, the others were from the academy. Her connections with the beach front were able to provide an officiant who didn't care about same sex marriages and her photographer was more than happy to accept a high paying job.

The wedding was small with only a max of 50 people and Fire had agreed to make the food as a wedding gift, though Eclipse planned on making sure she got a big bonus next paycheck. Now she needed to go to the florist, get the decor from a local shop, and finish preparations for her own present to Anna. She checks her watch, speaking of her gift... she needed to go, or she'd miss her meeting.

A few minutes later and that item was checked off her list. She checks her phone to see that Anna had given her a thumbs up in reply. So, she was on board with everything too... good. She heads down the street, finding the florist shop easily. She smiled at the lady up front as she walked in.

"Hi there. Is it possible to speak to the head florist here?" The lady tilts her head curiously, so she continues. "I have a big order with a seriously short time frame."

The lady nods as she runs to the back and brings out another woman. "Hi there. I'm the owner. I heard you had a big order?"

Eclipse shakes her hand, smiling apologetically. "Yeah, I'm sorry about this. Before I start, I know this is a huge ask and I'm prepared to compensate you guys. Due to some... personal issues... my fiancé and I had to move our wedding date up. It's 50 people, not many. I just need 1 bridal bouquet, 10 center pieces, and 20 smaller bouquets for decor."

The lady looks thoughtful, "that's doable... when do you need them?"

"Tomorrow..." the lady blanches at her reply, and she quickly continues, writing on a piece of paper. "Like I said, I know it's a huge ask. I can offer to pay you your normal price as well as this much to compensate for your worker's time. If it's an issue of having enough flowers, I know a couple of people with nature capabilities as well."

The lady looks at the piece of paper and her eyes widen. "What kind are you thinking?"

"The theme is sunset. So, we were thinking some pink Roses, Calla Lillies, and Tiger Lillies for the bridal bouquet. The rest we aren't picky with as long as it matches the pink and orange theme."

The woman thinks for a minute before smiling. "We have plenty of the flowers needed for it and I'm sure the girls won't mind some overtime with what you're paying..." she looks at the other worker who was still staring at the paper with wide eyes. "Of course we'll take your order."

Eclipse sighs in relief. "Thank you so much."

She pulls the money from her pocket and hands it to the lady before leaving and heading next door. The lady at the craft store had similar reactions but she quickly agreed and helped her find the items she'd needed. The only thing they didn't have was chairs and that could be gotten from the academy. After paying, she slipped the bigger items into her pocket dimension while nobody was looking and left quickly.

She walked further down the street and stopped at a salon. The lady at the desk was amazing as she helped her set up an appointment for Anna and her sisters to get a massage, hair, makeup, and nails done the next morning. That way the girls could have some down time to prep while she set everything up on the beach. She wanted tomorrow to be special for Anna.