Chapter 46

"Babe, it's time to get up." Anna kisses her cheek.

Eclipse whines as she sits up with a yawn. "You missed...."

Anna tilts her head in confusion. "Missed?"

"Yeah missed." She grabs her by the waist and pulls her close, kissing her lips. "There. Much better."

Anna laughs as she smacks her chest while she smirks. "Stop that!"

"Nah."

Anna rolls her eyes with a smile as she gets up.

"Don't you have your testing today?" Eclipse asks as she stands up and starts getting dressed.

"Yeah, I do. Are you going to come watch?"

Eclipse shakes her head as she comes out and kisses her. "Sorry baby but if I show up then people will think you pass or fail due to my influence. For both of our sakes, it's best I don't take part in the testing. Warfalcon is staying out of it too to keep it above board. But he'll be looking over the results to prevent foul play."

Anna smiles understandingly, "Ok... I should probably leave this here too for today." She takes her ring off and sets it on the bedside table. "I don't want anyone to think I'm getting a boost from you or anything. I'll show it off afterwards."

"Good idea." Eclipse takes her hand and leaves the dorms with her, giving her one last kiss before going separate ways.

"Give up yet?" Eclipse yawns, playing her chin in her hand as she sits on Warfalcon's back.

"You cheated! Get off me you big lug!" Warfalcon growls as he tries to push her off.

Her eyes flash dangerously as she increases her gravitational pull, pushing him farther into the dirt. "You did not just call me fat...."

He grunts as he taps the ground. "Ok, ok I give up."

Eclipse smirks as she resets her gravity and gets back up, holding a hand out to him.

"I still say you cheated." He huffs as he takes her hand and stands up.

He rubs his side and limps to the bench as she laughs. "If you don't want me using your weaknesses against you then maybe you should protect them better."

He rolls his eyes, "You're never going to let me live that down, are you?"

"Remind me.... who decided to ignore their mom's advice and go sledding down the mountain of mud? And who, because of this decision, got a sharp rock embedded in his side where it chipped their rib?"

"I recall you being right there with me." He smirks.

"Yeah, so I could laugh at you when everything went wrong, not to mention keeping you from killing yourself. " It was Eclipse's turn to roll her eyes as their Coms chirp.

"Stronggirl, Warfalcon, there's some people looking for you guys." Anna's voice rings over the Com.

"I'm on my way." Eclipse responds.

"I'll join you in a minute." Warfalcon waves her off.

She nods and heads outside of the arena, walking towards the training grounds. She turns the corner, stopping short at the sight of Anna and Azura talking to a tall sandy blonde hair man, a brown-haired woman, a pair of silver haired twins, and a younger brown-haired man. Her breath hitched as she recognized the men and woman who terrorized her. Back then she looked different and hadn't even picked a hero's name so she's sure they wouldn't recognize her.