Chapter 5

Two days later, back at the hero academy in the civilian's district. Fiesta throws her book onto the bed in frustration, the fight from a couple days ago and Blackout's words wouldn't go away. Upon their return, Warfalcon had retreated to his office and refuses to come out, so she can't ask him about it. Something just doesn't feel right. She moves to the door as a thought occurs to her.

Walking down the corridor she reaches the library and starts looking around before her eyes finally settle on the blue haired woman reading in the corner.

"Hey, Azura!" Fiesta smiles as she approaches the woman.

"OH! Hey, Fiesta. What's up?" The woman looks up at her with a smile of her own, her clear blue eyes sparkling.

"I had a question for you. It's about someone who may have come to this school." Fiesta watched as the young woman sat back, obviously intrigued. "All I have is a name though, Eclipse."

"Depends on what you want to know. If you want the archives description, I remember that but there's also rumors about that one." Azura answers slowly, a twinkle in her eye.

Fiesta sits down, looking at her curiously. She knew her friend would be the best bet. If anyone knew anything about this academy it was Azura, but she didn't anticipate the fact that she knew rumors as well.

"Archives first then rumors." She decided and listened as the woman cleared her throat.

"Eclipse Sterling, hero name: Stronggirl... she'd be about 27 right now... if she's still alive that is." Azura smirks as Fiesta gives her a curious look. "Nothing is known about her from before she was 13 other than she's from the planet Urandia, a small planet just outside our solar system. At 13 years old she crash lands on our island and was taken in by a human couple, Warfalcon's adopted parents actually."

"Wait so she's Warfalcon's sister?"

Azura nods, "now don't interrupt. Where was I? Oh yeah... at 19 years old she and Warfalcon came up with and started the Hero academy. Her original abilities were dark manipulation and water control. They recruited 4 others and started making a name for themselves. 6 months later the 4 recruits and Eclipse go missing for 2 weeks, afterwards Eclipse returns alone with no knowledge of where the others were. For a year she continues to work with Warfalcon before suddenly developing multiple new abilities. Those are still unknown as the only record has an infinity symbol beside it." Azura shrugs off the confused look Fiesta gave her and continues, " she slowly becomes a well-known hero and even begins to date Gold Claws if you can believe it, but 3 years later she disappears, never to be seen again."

"Wow... so there's no info on where she is now?"

"None."

"So, what about the rumors?"

"Well... those are trickier cause you don't know what you're going to get. For example, there's one that went around back then that she had an accident and it caused her to develop male body parts, but that's probably not what you're looking for." She chuckles as Fiesta shakes her head 'no' emphatically, "the other rumors were that she and Gold were in a poly relationship. They had multiple partners and many of them would joke about her in a negative way. Then there's the fact that at some point in those 5 years, she and Warfalcon had a falling out. Nobody knows what over, but he always acted cold towards her and ignored her towards the time she disappeared."

"Sounds like we're missing part of the story." Fiesta frowns, "is Gold still on that huge mission?"

"Unfortunately, yes, she's been gone for months now. And I don't know any more about Eclipse I'm sorry."

Fiesta smiles and thanks her friend before noticing the commotion outside. The two looks at each other before hurrying outside, stopping short as they see the presidential limo. Warfalcon comes outside and approaches the limo, confusion etched on his face.

"Mr. President, what can I do for you?" He shakes the slender man's hand as he steps out of the vehicle.

"Well, I need a favor, can we talk privately?" The president smiles warmly.

"Of course. This way." Warfalcon leads the man away as the girls look at each other in confusion.

That confusion didn't last for long as a meeting was called only an hour later. 20 heroes were called into the conference room where Warfalcon and the president stood on stage. Warfalcon's complexion looked white as if he'd seen a ghost, but he stood composed as he addressed the hall.

"I know there's some confusion as to what happening, but we have a mission people. Mr. President?" He offered the mic and let the man take over.

"For years we've had an issue with important documents being stolen and sold on the black market. To counteract this issue, we set up an undercover operative. They would go on jobs and switch out the real documents with fakes. Two days ago, I received an email with the latest of the stolen documents, and a resignation attached. The operative had decided to resign after a meeting that took place yesterday. They were meant to meet up with me today to receive their official pardon, however they never showed and all communications with them have been severed. It appears their cover has been blown so you heroes will be going in and getting them out."

A young man raises his hand at the front row, "if it's one of your operatives then why do you need us?"

The president looks at Warfalcon who gives him a nod. What he says next shocks Fiesta to her core.

"The operative in question was undercover in the Villain district. A villain by the name of Blackout."