Chapter 23

Eclipse was finishing drying off from her shower when she hears the bedroom door opening and closing.

"Give me a second, I'll be right out." She calls out the door.

She hears rustling from the room and assumes she's getting into bed. Throwing her towel in the hamper, she exits the bathroom.

"Hey princess, are you tired? If not, we can..." she trails off with a gulp as she looks at her girlfriend.

Anna's face was almost as red as the silk pajama set; she wore. The black and red fabric showed off her curves and was a bit see through. Her pale body glistened from a fresh shower.

"I just... I wanted to..." Anna stammers as she struggles to get the words out. "I told you I wanted you to make it up to me." She finally says in barely a whisper as she looked up at Eclipse through her eyelashes.

Eclipse took a minute before walking over to her and gently cupping her cheek in the palm of her hand, "are you sure?"

Anna nods, "please Eclipse, make me yours."

Eclipse tilts her head up as she presses their lips together, her free hand gently moving down Anna's body. Her silky-smooth skin trembles beneath her fingertips as she moves from her arm to her hips. It slides under her butt, pulling Anna closer to her as she deepens the kiss. A moan slips from Anna's lips, sending a shiver down Eclipse's spine.

She slowly backs her up to the bed, laying her down as she climbs on top. Anna looks up at her, breathing deepening as Eclipse let's her eyes roam her body. Whimpers escape the woman's lips as she squirms under her gaze.

"Easy princess. I'll give you what you want." Eclipse smiles as she kisses her lips once more.

Her fingers slip under the silk shorts and gently tugs then down, moving out of the way to remove them. She could have used her powers, but this was their first time and she wanted it to be filled with passion, not greedy desire. She runs a hand over Anna's abdomen, earning another whine from her.

She chuckles softly. Her hand slides up under the top and her fingers wander over her chest. Unlike Eclipse whose chest was flat, Anna's was full though not too big. Her boots were perfect and round with soft brown nipples. Her fingers gently pried at her left nipple and Anna's breath hitched.

Eclipse took the opportunity and moved her lips to the supple skin of Anna's neck.

"E... Eclipse!" She whines as she wraps a leg around her waist, begging for more.

Eclipse nips her skin gently, causing a moan to slip from the other woman's mouth as she gently pulls her leg down and pins her hips to the bed. She leaves a trail of kisses as she goes down her body, taking the top off completely and leaving her girlfriend completely naked underneath her. She pauses to take in the site, brown hair splayed out beneath her, and her skin tinted a deep red from desire. Her breathing was coming in pants now, bouncing her breasts up and down. Eclipse hums in approval as she moves her lips to the right nipple, gently sucking it into her mouth. Anna shifts under her, giving a high-pitched moan. Her tongue dances around the soft skin, sulking it in and out of her mouth. Anna's torso lifts ever so slightly as her eyes roll back.

Eclipse finally let's go of the now sore nipple and kisses down her stomach. Her lips dancing a crossed her smooth skin. She stops at the lips of her flower and uses her fingers to spread them, watching carefully as Anna covers her mouth with one hand. She reaches up and removes it.

" Oh no princess. I want to see you enjoy this."

She doesn't give her a chance to respond as she moves in quickly, sliding her tongue into the soft flesh. Anna cries out as her body jolts from pleasure. A gentle hand on her hip is enough to keep her stead as Eclipse goes back to her task. Her tongue flicks in and out, running against the walls of her core. She moans as a hand grip at her hair, digging in harder in response. She continued the process until Anna's pussy was dripping in anticipation. She pulls away, earning a desperate cry from Anna.

She smiled down at her, sliding a hand behind her neck as she kisses her. This time prying her mouth open with her tongue. She pauses for a moment to take off her top and then her shorts, revealing a large, throbbing member. Anna shivers at the sight but Eclipse doesn't give her long to think about it as she goes back to kissing her lips. Her tongue explores her mouth as she gently grinds their bottom half together, preparing her for what's to come.

She reaches down, lining herself up with her flower. The tip had only touched the outside, but Anna's muscles were already contracting.

"Easy baby." She whispers gently, running a finger down her cheek soothingly.

She presses against her, sliding her long shaft into the tight hole. Anna screams with pleasure as Eclipse holds her close. She lets her adjust to the feeling, kissing her cheek and neck. Once she's sure she's ready, Eclipse starts slowly moving in and out, the soft walls contracting around her member. She moans softly into Anna's ear.

"H... harder... please." Anna whines and Eclipse happily obliges.

Her hands steady Anna's hips as she moves her hips harder against her. Anna's body shakes as Eclipse slowly gains momentum, increasing carefully as to not overwhelm her. She sits up, holding her back up with one hand as she adjusts the position. This allows her to dive deeper into her soft vagina. moans of pleasure leave her lips as Anna screams her name. With Eclipse's help, they were able to move their bodies in sync. A haze began to envelope the two as they start to climax.

Eclipse pulls her close and goes harder, grunting with the effort. Their breathing becomes labored, and Anna's body stiffens beneath her.

"Come with me baby." She moans into her ear, which is enough to push Anna over the edge with a scream.

Eclipse collapses beside her with a moan as they come down, smiling at the site of her girlfriend sprawled on the bed. Sweat poured from their temples as they both catch their breaths.

"That... was amazing." Anna smiles at her.

Eclipse smiles back and stands up. "Let's get you cleaned up princess."

She scoops her up in her arms, causing Anna to squeal in surprise. Anna wraps her arms around her neck as she carries her to the bathroom. Eclipses eyes flash and the bedsheets are replaced with new ones as well as the blanket, the old set landing in the hamper not far away. A button on the wall lowers a small seat into the shower. She sets her down and starts the water, grabbing a washcloth and lathering it with soap.

"Sorry I know it's not a girly smell but it's all I have right now." Eclipse gives her an apologetic smile. "Now just sit back and let me take care of you."

She kisses her forehead before gently using the cloth to clean her body. Anna hums as she leans her head on Eclipse's shoulder. Eclipse makes sure to clean every inch, not risking any infection before taking the shower head and rinsing her off. She turns the water off and grabs a towel, wrapping her in it and carrying her back to bed.

She lays down next to her, pulling her close. They fall asleep while cuddling together.