Chapter 26 | Stalker

• don't forget to check the sneak peak from the next chapter at the end of this chapter

It's been three months since we were together and I'm trying my best to make her fall for me and one month since we both had our first kissed. And i also know that she's falling for me.

In these one month she's very busy because of her exams and I'm too but it didn't effect our friendship. Yes, we are friends one day when I went to pick her up from her college and I told her can we be friends at least and her reply was 'If I say no you'll leave me?'. I mean never, why would I leave her? and the fuck this question made me speechless.

It's been two hours, twenty three minutes and forty eight seconds since I messaged her and also three days since I saw her last. Right now, I'm in the UK for a business proposal and she's in India preparing for her exams.

"Sir, we fixed your meeting, Mr. Mason Anderson after half an hour." Stefan said to which I just nodded.

☁️

"So, I hope you like our idea, Mr. Anderson" Jungkook said.

"I liked it but i don't think I'll be able to do this project with you, Mr. Kim." Mr. Anderson said.

"Why what's the problem with that?" This time Jimin broke his silence and I'm trying my best to calm myself because till nobody has ever tried to reject my offer and this fucker seriously?

"Because I don't think it'll be profitable for my company" He replied.

"Then why you called us here? I don't think the project is the only reason." And now this is enough I broke my silence and said with a cold tone.

"I thought you'll come with a good idea which will give profite to our company but i guess your company don't have any good idea. Why it's so famous?"