Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Harry's POV

"Oh my god, I can't wait until that trip." I said and smiled as Addie and I laid on her bed, me staring at her tiny Christmas tree that sat on her nightstand.

I felt Addie's small arms wrap around my torso as her lips pressed to my cheek right where my dimple was. I felt tingles shoot through my body just like always. It was like electricity lit me up every time she touched me. I want everything with this girl.

"Addie..." I said, briefly closing my eyes and pulling her body closer to mine.

It just felt so good to have her close to me, to feel her heart beating, to feel her warm breath on my skin. It felt so right to talk to her about anything and everything we wanted to. It became evident to me that Addie was my world.

"I love you Harry."

"I love you too baby, so much. Can I kiss you, please?"

"Harry, you don't have to ask."

"I just...I don't want you to ever feel..."

"I know Harry, but I trust you, forever and always." She said, crawling on top of me and attaching her lips to mine.

It felt so right. It felt so good. It was like a shock to my system. The feeling overtook my body and consumed me. The love I had for her was so large that I didn't really know how it was possible. She's just too adorable.

"Add..." I moaned before deepening our kiss.

Her lips parted and I took the opportunity to push my tongue past her plump lips. My hands hesitantly trailed down her sexy, petite body. I kissed her for a long moment before I pulled my lips away.

"Addie, you have to tell me how far to go. I..."

Before I could finish, she took my hand into hers and pressed it against herself. I looked at her curiously as my hand rested atop her sweatpants, right over her sex. I was breathing hard, too hard and my heart was pounding against my ribcage. I hadn't ever touched Addie in this way and it made me nervous. I wanted her to be ready, so ready.

"Addie...Tell me what you want."

"Touch me." She whispered in my ear but her voice was shaky and it didn't go unnoticed by me.

"Please." She practically whimpered, looking directly into my eyes and nodding.

I knew she was nervous but I didn't ask her if she was sure. I didn't ask her because I knew she wanted me to. I rolled us over so that I had a bit more control. A smile grazed my lips as I found her clit and began rubbing her over her sweatpants. She moaned and threw her hair back, turning me on a bit. I kept my movements quick, rubbing her clit in small circular motions.

"Harry!" She moaned, gripping the sheets in her hand.

"You're so beautiful baby. You're perfect." I said lowly in her ear as I continued with pleasing her.

I didn't mind that I wasn't really touching her, skin to skin anyway. I didn't mind because we could work up to that and I wanted her to take as long as she needed to be comfortable with that. I wouldn't want it any other way.

Within minutes, she came with my name rolling off her tongue. I immediately attached my lips to hers and even though she was the one who came, I also felt so much. Seeing her pleased, it's the best thing I'll ever see.

..................

I showed Addie the video I took of Darren at the coffee shop and together, we took it to Officer Thomas. He took the video into his possession without saying much about it before ordering us away. We already know that nothing can be done about what he did to Addie. He was found not guilty and we can only hope that if he's done something to another girl, God forbid, that he will get caught. He has to get caught.