Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Harry’s POV

“I told you this party was going to be sick!”

“Not really.”

“Dude, you aren’t seriously going to let her ruin your senior year, right?”

“Maybe I should just call her one more time just to make sure she’s okay. I don’t want her to…”

“Harry! You’ve got to stop this. It’s been a month. She’s not going to answer your calls or respond to your texts. Sometimes you’ve just got to give it up.”

“What do you know Jake?” I grumbled, not wanting to believe his words.

“I know that Britney is right across the room and is fucking undressing you. Don’t you want to have some fun?”

“Yeah but…”

“Go on.” Jake said, annoyingly pushing me in her direction.

I flipped him off as I tripped over my own feet but luckily caught myself. It didn’t help much that I was totally wasted. I wanted to call her but I knew that just like always, she would ignore me. I wanted to hear her stuttering no matter how fucking annoying it was. I wanted to see her get all shy and start blushing fiercely. But she wasn’t here and she didn’t want me.

“Harry.” Britney said in that annoying voice but for some reason, I wanted to fuck her.

I needed to get my mind off her and I didn’t care what it took.

“Quit with the small talk and just go upstairs. We both know we’re going to fuck before this night is over, might as well get it over with.”

A smirk spread across her face at the realization that I was going to give her what she wanted. At the moment, I didn’t care that I would regret it later.

“I’ll see you upstairs then.” She whispered in my ear, the smell of alcohol wafting in the air around me.

She was drunk. I was drunk. It just seemed like the thing to do right now and I was good at royally fucking things up.

…………………………

I woke up with a killer headache, the worst one I’d ever had. I groaned into my sheets but suddenly everything came back to me. Oh shit. I quickly sat up in the unfamiliar bed, colorful words escaping my lips.

“Shit.” I muttered, rubbing my tired eyes.

My head hurt like crazy. It felt like sharp pains were shooting through my skull. It was all I could think about. I remembered last night even though I was completely wasted. I remembered going up to Britney’s room with her and fucking her again. It was terrible and now I regretted it more than I’d ever regretted anything before.