I'm Sorry

Leonardo's eyes met Lyric's own, and for a moment, they just stood there, staring at each other.

Then, Leonardo broke the silence.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked, his voice soft.

"I wanted to let you know I'm done" Lyric replied, her voice low and steady.

"Oh" He took a step towards her and she stepped back, she kept on shrinking back, and he wouldn't stop moving closer to her.

Her back hit the wall, and Leonardo placed his palms on It, above her head.

"Do you know the main reason why I ask you to come here?" He asked in a soft tone.

"Wait! Are you a bad guy? You're going to kill me?" Lyric asked with wide eyes.

Leonardo eyes widened even more.

What makes her think he's a bad guy to her? Do he look like a bad guy to her?

"Do-

"I'm sorry that's not what I meant, I really didn't mean to pass my boundaries! I just came out to inform you you that I'm done and I'll be on my way now! If there's any mistake I'll just correct it all at the office tomorrow, I'll take my leave now!" She replied hastily, already walking out.

"Lyric!" Leonardo called,and she halted.

"It's late, would you mind-

"No, I'll be fine you don't have to worry! I can handle this!" She replied, and resumed walking.

What does she mean? Does that mean he's really worried about her? What was he thinking when he uttered those words earlier?

All this was the question roaming his mind, as he watched her leave. He slowly cut the gaze and carried Chase who has been wiggling it's tails to him, he then entered the house.

❃✧❃✧❃

<NEXT MORNING ••DEAN MANSION>

Pierce entered the house and met no one.

"Where did he go? Does that mean he went somewhere without telling him?" He ask no one In particular as he started descending the stairs.

He entered his room and noticed Dean covering his head with a duvets.

"What are you doing?" Pierce asked, and Dean pulled the duvet away from his body.

"I thought you're her, why do you have to come in like that?" Dean said, unpleasinly.

"Is this the first time I would enter your room without notice? And who are you talking about? Who's her? Gianna?" Pierce asked, with wide eyes.

Dean nodded.

"Wait- why would she come here?"

"Cos I need her! Please leave before she got here, I don't want her to grew suspicious!" Dean replied.

"Wait that easily, does that mean I lost the bet?"

"Obviously, I hope you're really ready to forgive Anita and move on! She's not the only girl alive dude!" Dean rolled his eyes.

"You will never understand cos you've never been in love-

"And I never want to experience what's love is! It's gross!" Dean cut him off.

Pierce was about replying when they heard a sound from the door bell.Dean immediately pulled the duvet on himself again.

"You ain't joking! She's really here!" Pierce said, in disbelief.

"I have my ways!" Dean smirked.

"Does that mean you're f*cking her today?"

"How's that your business?"

"I doubts if she's gonna agree! She's just gonna grew more suspicious!" Piece replied.

"That's enough Pierce, can you let her in and play along so she'll believe me even more?"

"And why will I do that? Deal with it yourself!" He turned to the door, and immediately he twisted the door knob, he was surprised to meet Gianna waiting already.

"The door wasn't locked so, I had to come in" Gianna said in a low tone.

Does that mean she had all they just said??

❃✧❃✧❃

<RYC>

The second class for today just ended.

"You still haven't tell me why your mood suddenly changed yesterday? You said you're going to meet up with Dave! Did something happen between you two?" Mikaela faced Eclipse.

"No Micky! I don't want to talk about it!" Eclipse responded.

"Why? Did something really happened? Why are you not telling me? Are you keeping things from me now?" Mikaela asked as once.

Eclipse release a sigh.

"Fine I'll tell you! Dave ask us to meet up at the gym, but I run into Dylan and a girl Instead! I think he invited me there on purpose so I can see them together" She explained.

"I new it! Reason why I never for once like that Dave! Stop acting like a fool cos of a guy Eclipse! Dave Is a player, Dylan is the one who truly loves you! You are just blinded by your love for Dave"

"I'm going to accept what you've been telling me if you can give a straight answer to this question I'm going to ask. Would you stop loving Princeton because Kelly loves you or cos he confessed to you first?" Eclipse asked, and Mikaela blinked constantly.

She said nothing.

"See! You should understand what I'm feeling better than anyone else would"

"This is different!!" Mikaela muttered.

"How's this different? Tell me how it's different" Eclipse replied, her voice sounding annoyed.

"I'm sorry-

Eclipse stood.

"I need some fresh air and relax! This is not a fight, I'll be back!" She said and exit the class.

Mikaela bits her lips worriedly.