The Basketball Match 1

<9PM••RIVERA MANSION>

Eclipse entered her house and was immediately welcomed with the sound of raised voices coming from the living room.She peered around the corner and saw her parents, Julio and Bella, standing across from each other, their faces flushed with anger.

"I don't understand why you're being so stubborn about this, Lyric is our daughter, and she needs our help" Bella said, her voice rising in frustration.

"I won't repeat myself again Bella, Lyric won't come back to this house and it's final!"  Julio shrieked angrily, her voice rising to match hers.

"But Julio she's still our daughter, even if she did wrong! Aren't we supposed to be there for her?"

"Shut the fvck, I never want to see the face of that disgrace you daughter near me, you hear that?" He snapped and left.

Bella sank unto the couch, tears threatened to fall from her eyes. Eclipse walk to her.

"You're still looking for big sis?" She asks, when she got to her.

Bella looked up.

"I never stop looking for my daughter, I really want to see her or at least know if she's doing fine... It's been five years, am a bad mother?" Bella muttered,sadly.

Eclipse hugged her.

"It's not your fault. Dad didn't give her the chance to explain herself before kicking her out that night! I miss her too, but what why does he hate her so much?" She asks.

"I don't care about him, all I know is I want to find my daughter alone. I want her back home... It's been five years, I'm really worried Eclipse" Bella added.

"Let's hope she's doing fine, and I'm sure we'll find her soon"

❃✧❃✧❃

<HERNANDEZ ESTATE>

Leonardo and Mikaela sat at the dinner table, the only sound the clinking of their forks against their plates.

"Can I ask something?" " She put down her fork and looked at Leonardo.

"Go on..."

"Can you make him my personal bodyguard? Please?!" She blunted and Leonardo gave her a weird look, before he spoke.

"No"

"Why?" Mikaela smile fell.

"No reason, choose anyone else but him" Leonardo said, looking away from her.

Mikaela frowned.

They began eating quitely again, not without Mikaela squeezing her face constantly hoping he would change his mind but he didn't even spare her a glance.

She stood and left for her room, Leonardo only glance at her once, before returning his gaze to Chase.

"Eat more!" He smiled as he petted the dog.

Mikaela entered her room, slamming the door behind her angrily. She fell on her bed and her phone buzzed immediately. It's actually a text from Kelly. She sighed before clicking the message box.

KELLY: Are you awake?

She sat up and began typing a reply.

MIKAELA: No, Why??

KELLY: Just wanted to remind about tomorrow.

That, was when she remembered about the Basketball tournament he had invited her to.

"Oh my gawd" She gasped.

MIKAELA: Of course I wouldn't miss it, so... see you tomorrow. Goodnight 😊