She's Got Kids

Leonardo pulled up to the curb in front of Lyric's house, the car's engine idling softly.

"Well, this is your stop," he said sadly, turning to look at Lyric.

Lyric nodded, a small smile on her face.

"Thank you!" She made to step out but he held her back.

"Just like that?" He said and Lyric blinked wondering what he meant. She just hope he's not thinking of going in with her, or else she'll be in trouble if he sees her kids.

"What else?" She managed to ask.

"A goodnight kiss!" He said and Lyric smile, and she held his face and they kissed passionately. If there's anything else apart from lips being swollen then it's actually thier case tonight, cos they've been kissing since the confession.

They kissed in the party anything they had the chance and even in the car, before heading back. Another word for addiction?

Lyric got out of the car and turned to face him. "Goodnight!" She waved.

"Goodnight! Dream of me" Lyric finally waked in and Leonardo smiled before driving off, smiling constantly.

❃✧❃✧❃

<NEXT MORNING •• RIVERA MANSION>

Eclipse was just getting ready for school when Bella walked in.

"Guess what darling?" She said and Eclipse turned, stunned by the excitement in her face.

"What is making you smile so much so early in the morning?" Eclipse asked.

"I finally got Lupe's contact. I called her and she told me she's still with my daughter. I finally found your sister Eclipse!" Bella broke the news, her eyes welling up with tears.

Eclipse eyes widened.

"Oh my goodness! Is that true? Did I heard that right? You know where big sis is?" Eclipse exclaimed.

Bella nodded.

"What? Finally!" Eclipse pulled her in a hug, as more tears poured out of Bella's eyes.

"Stop crying mom! You know she won't be happy if she hears your cry" Eclipse wipe her tears with her thumb.

"I'm just really happy! I can't wait to see my daughter! I really can't!" Bella gushed and Eclipse hugged her again.

❃✧❃✧❃

"Have you done what I ask of you? Don't you dare tell me you haven't gotten any information about her!" Davina ranted as a guy in mask entered her car.

"Trust me. I have the right information you can use against her, your fiance will have no choice but to break up with her once he heard about this!" The guys assured and a smile appeared on Davina's lips.

"Tell me already.. I'm really impatient to get rid of that b*tch!" She squealed in excitement.

The guy dipped hand into the bag he bought and bring out a file containing photos to her.

"Who are this kids?" Davina asked as she flip through the photos with wide eyes.

"They are both her kids! She had twins witch she gave birth to five years ago. I'm sure no guy will ever want to be with a lady with kids, not just one but two. I'm sure he'll be yours again immediately he found out about this!" The guy let out a smirk.

"OMG that's very correct! So, she had kids and hide it from him. Just wait for me Leo, you'll become mine again and as for you little b*tch! You won't ever see him again when I'm done revealing this to him!" Davina said proudly and immediately broke into a mockery laughter as she stared at the pictures again.