A Slap For Slaps

<ROYAL COLLEGE••CAFETERIA>

"Start explaining Eclipse, I'm really anxious!" Mikaela said as she dropped her tray on the table.

"Relax Micky, at least lemme breath!" Eclipse rolled her eyes

"I won't, cos I'm still confused... Tell me already will you?"

"I already did, I told you in class I fell for Dylan's twin at first sight. He's the guy he use to send me his pics, no wonder it's not that hard understanding my feeling. I'm in love with him" Eclipse said seriously.

"Are you listening to yourself? The guy that talking about is his twin brother. You and Dylan has known each other for a year. How can you do such a thing?"

"You should understand what I'm feeling more than anyone else. You and Kelly has been schoolmates since middle school but you never felt anything for him right?" Eclipse asked, and Mikaela went mute.

"Even though, What's bad is bad! I really don't support this" Mikaela mumbled, taking a bite from her burger.

"If you're my friend, you'll support me in this" Eclipse rolled her eyes.

Mikaela sighed.

•  OMG it's Kelly Clarkson!

•  WTF Dave is back??

•  Joshua is becoming more hot!

•  Why are they in here?

• Don't tell me they are eating here?

•  No way!

• They don't eat here?

• Could they be here cos of a girl.

• I doubt that.

Screams coming from different angles as Kelly, Dave and Joshua walked into the cafeteria, their eyes scanning the room for a place to sit. Kelly was the first to spot Mikaela and Eclipse sitting at a table in the corner, and decided to approach them.

As they got closer, noticed that the girls were engrossed in conversation, and didn't seem to notice them. Undeterred, the guys pulled up chairs and sat down next to them.

Kelly cleared his throat, and said, "Hey, girls!?"

Eclipse and Mikaela looked up, a little startled. Eclipse mouth fell as they walk to them. She was surprised everyone seems to know Dave but she has never seen him or even Dylan in the school.

"Hi Kelly!" Mikaela said simply.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" Kelly asked. Mikaela looked at him in a weird way.

"Don't misunderstood! I don't mean that! I just want to remind you of the...

"Basketball match! I didn't forgot, I'll surely make it" Mikaela assured.

Kelly smiles and picked up her milkshake, taking a long, slow sip directly from the straw.

"You can't take that" Mikaela snatched it from him.

"I already did" Kelly smirked.

Mikaela rolled her eyes.

Eclipse on the other was lost staring at Dave. He suddenly faced her,causing her to blink constantly.

"Lovely, we met earlier. Mind telling me your name now?" He asked.

"Eclipse" Eclipse muttered.

"Unique, cute name for your cute self... if I may ask, Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk pass you again?"" Dave smiled.