Sweet Reverie

"Tell me why you f*cking risk your life for a mere secretary?!! Tell it straight to my face right now Leonardo!!!" Davina barked.

"Why? tell it straight to my face Leonardo, fvcking tell me why? Why aren't you saying anything?" Davina repeated.

"Because I-" Leonardo suddenly spotted Lyric by the doorway and immediately snap out of his trance. He went silent.

He turned back to Davina.

"You should leave now or else I'm calling the cops...." He said to her.

Davina turned to see Lyric.

"This is not over yet!!!" She hissed and bumped into Lyric shoulder before walking out.

"Are you okay?" Leonardo asked as Lyric raised the bed stand and placed a food flask in front of him. She gave a nod.

"She did it right?" Lyric asked in return,  avoiding his eyes.

Leonardo nodded.

Lyric opened the the flask and serve it in a rice bowl, placing the fork beside it.

"Why didn't you want to report her when you know she's the one behind it? Why did you let her go?" She inquired frowning.

Leonardo looked at her face.

"Do you still love her?" Lyric demanded, trying to make her words polite enough. She just find her self uttering those words. She don't even know where the confidence is coming from.

"We break up a long time ago!" Leonardo chuckled.

"That's not the question I ask" Lyric replied, still frowning.

Leonardo was about replying when the door opened and Dean come in with Pierce.

"Bestie!!!!!" Dean break into a fake tears and rushed to pull Leonardo into a tight hug.

"Get off me! D*ck!!" Leonardo tries to push him off but he wouldn't budge.

"Aarh!" Leo yelp and Dean immediately release him.

"Are you okay?" He asked concernly.

"Obviously" Leonardo rolled his eyes.

"Have I suddenly gone invisible?" Pierce said and they both to turn to him. That was when Dean saw Lyric.

"Who's this Angel?" Dean ask with a smile.

Lyric blinked.

"My new secretary I told you about" Leonardo reply in place of her.

"Oh, nice to meet you" Pierce stretched his hand for handshake but Lyric only stared at him, without taking it. Her phone suddenly buzzed.

It's a text from Granny Lupe.

"Excuse me" She said and went out.

"D@mn, this is my first time seeing your new secretary. She's pretty!!" Dean said with a wink.

"Don't even think of anything" Leonardo said seriously.

"She's all yours!" Dean raised his hand in surrender.

"But don't you think her face is familiar?" Pierce suddenly said.

"Are you serious right now?" Dean chuckled.

"I'm serious... Like I've seen her before" Pierce rough his hair, as if to recall.

"Don't mind him! He's just crazy?!!" Dean said to Leonardo.

"Do you like her?" Dean winked.

"It's obvious! You need to see the way he was looking at her" Pierce replied.