Her Plan

"Sir Leonardo!" Lyric called slowly, when she got to him.

"I might really go crazy if I don't do this tonight..." He slowly moved his hand around her waist, and crashed his lips on hers. Lyric eyes widened for minutes, but all she did is stands there? She was surprised herself that instead of breaking it, she began reciprocating the kiss.

Leonardo hugged her body to himself, and deepened the kiss even more,they were clearly eating each other lips.

Hunger, passion and affection lived in the kiss, then a mix of fire and sparks.

Their lips continued wetting each other. Their tongues battled affectionately, grinding on each other in their mouths as their bodies gummed like crazy.

She immediately broke the kiss, and pushed him off lightly.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking!" He apologized and Lyric nodded.

"It's okay" She stuttered, avoiding his face.

"We should sleep" Leonardo added, and She turned to him with wide eyes.

"No- I mean you should take the bed, I'll sleep on the couch..." he stood instantly,and hand her the duvet cover.

"Goodnight" Leonardo gave her a small smile, then turned and headed for the couch.

"Goodnight" Lyric muttered, watching him leave, before settling down on the bed, covering herself with the duvet.

Leonardo lay on the couch, unable to sleep. Lyric was right there, in the next room, and he couldn't stop thinking about her and the kiss they just shared.

What if she was cold? What if she was uncomfortable? He tossed and turned, trying to get comfortable, but it was no use. She wouldn't leave his mind.

He closed his eyes, but all he still sees is her.

Is he really going crazy?

❃✧❃✧❃

<NEXT MORNING•• HERNANDEZ ESTATE>

The alarm bells was what woke up Mikaela as she seems to be enjoying her sleep. She sat up, a smile playing on her lips as she recalls last night.

Princeton stayed with her through the night, since he can't leave her all alone.

She checked the time, before entering her bathroom to wash up. She came out and put a big top, packing her hair in buns before walking out of her room.

She met Princeton at the dinning room, already sets her table. She walk slowly to him and hugged him from behind.

"Mikaela" Princeton smile and turned to her, holding her tiny waist.

"Good morning" Mikaela return the smile, and peck her lips slowly.

"Morning Angel" He replied affectionately, and Mikaela blushed.

"So I'm an angel now?" She asks, pouting.

"Of course! My angel" Princeton responded, and her cheek reddened even more.

"I don't know you're this romantic, you're always quite..." She said, touching his hair.

"I'm trying to be the best boyfriend you ever wish for... What do you think?" He carried her and placed her on the table, placing a short kiss on her forehead.

"Kiss me" Mikaela held his face, and he was about pressing his lips on hers when her stomach rumbled.

"You should eat first..." He chuckled and dropped her.

"No, kiss me first..." She pouted as Princeton draw out a chair for her.

"We can do that later, you should eat.. that way you'll gain weight" He said in a mutter.