A Night Together

"Where's your twin brother? I'm not seeing him around" Eclipse asked, as she dance with Dave.

"He hate parties!" Dave replied. Eclipse mouth slowly formed an "O"

"Why do you ask?" Dave said.

"Nothing!"  She replied and they resumed dancing. Dave eyes glued to her own.

"Is there something on my face?" She asked, noticing the gaze.

"Yes... Beauty!" Dave replied.

"Seriously..." Eclipse chuckled.

Dave nodded.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked, and Eclipse blinked constantly.

"Sorry I was being too forward" Dave chuckles.

"You can" She suddenly said, and Dave didn't wait any minute before pulling her to a corner, they immediately started kissing.

•••••••

Mikaela sat alone at the table, watching everyone else laughing and having fun. Kelly left to get a call, and Eclipse is yet to be back with Dave. As she watch some couples together, she couldn't help but think of Princeton.

Why is it so hard getting over him??  She grabbed her drink and made to pour herself a drink, but she already finished it.

Then she saw one of the waiters passing around a tray of drinks. She took a glass and brought it to her lips, taking a sip. She dropped the cup, bringing her phone out to check the time. No single call from him.

She suddenly felt a sinking feeling in her stomach and held it, Feeling a little dizzy, Mikaela stood up from the table and headed to the restroom.

When she got there, a group of guys approached her.

"Are you okay?" one of them asked. "You look like you're not feeling well."
Mikaela tried to respond, but her mouth felt like it was full of cotton.

"I'm... okay!" She stuttered as one of them grabbed her forcefully and pinned her to the wall, wanting to kiss her but she managed to pushed him off with all her strength.

She made to leave the place but another hand pulled her back. She landed on the floor, hurting her hand in the process.

She tried to get up, but her limbs felt heavy and unresponsive. She started to panic, wondering what would happen to her. Would she be taken advantage of.

The guys rushed to her once again, and one of them made to start tearing off her clothes but a hand grabbed the guys hand and twisted it backward.

"Aarh!" He winced as Kelly pushed him to staggered on the others.

"How dare you meddle in this?" The guy yelled, holding his hurt arm.

"Are you going to leave here now, or I call her police!" Kelly treathened bringing out a his phone.

The guys immediately run off.

Kelly turned to Mikaela and immediately carried her in a bridal style, walking out of the place, leading her to his car.

Just as Kelly was about to open the back door, Mikaela put a hand on his arm.

" Can't you love me back? I really love you" she said,her voice barely audible.

Kelly looked at her, his expression full of confusion.

"My heart is aching so much, Princeton!" She added hugging him.

Kelly said nothing.

She suddenly pressed his lips on hers and Kelly's eyes widened, but it's didn't last for long. He held her waist firmly and  began kissing her back.