Don't Give Up

All this for her?

Like that Leonardo held her waist and claimed her lips in the most sweetest way ever.

"No Leo! You can't still choose her!! Noooo!!!!" Davina screamed madly as she watch the love birds kissed crazily.

"No!!!! I hate you both.. You're both gonna regret this I promise!" She ranted and stormed out of the office.

Leonardo broke the kiss and Lyric looked down. She knows very well, she should be ready for questions.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Lyric remain silent for a while before speaking up.

"I was afraid you wouldn't wanna date a lady with two kids!" She said.

Leonardo sighed.

"How did you get them? Are you married before?" He ask, his voice low.

"I don't want to talk about it!" She said slowly, her eyes welling up with tears again.

"It's fine. I'll be ready anytime you want to tell me alright?" He said and kissed he forehead.

"Stop the tears! You're making me wanna cry too"  He wiped her tears and Lyric smiled.

❃✧❃✧❃

<DEAN'S MANSION>

Gianna walked up the front steps of Dean's mansion, her heart pounding in her chest.

She knew she was taking a risk by showing up unannounced, but she couldn't wait any longer. She reached the front door and hesitated for a moment before knocking.

The door swung open, revealing Dean, who looked surprised to see her. "Gianna, What are you doing here?"he said, his eyes wide.

"I had to see you," Gianna said, her voice trembling. "I had to tell you..."

Dean's eyes softened.

"What?"

"I'm... thinking about what you said.... and I..."

Dean eyes widened.

"Are you sure you're not going to hurt me? Can I trust you?" She ask bitting her lips.

"Of course!" Dean grinned and Gianna just stared at him. Unsure of how to act.

They began staring at each other,and Dean moved closer and held her waist, he immediately slammed his lips on hers.

He carried her in a bridal style and started heading to his room, still kissing hard. He opened the door and slammed it short with his back.

He placed her on the bed and went on top.

She started unbuttoning his shirt impatiently, and she once it was done, she slid her palms into the comfort of his white skin, caressing it in sync with the movement of his fingers.

Dean stopped moving his fingers, then he broke the kiss.

"Moan for me baby!"  He whispered, and when she opened her mouth to talk, he drove his fingers back inside her.

"Ouch!" She gasped, grabbing his arms as the nerves of her vag*na fell in a volcano. 

"You probably don't know how much I've been waiting for this day to come... Sweetheart" he said inwardly, then he forcefully slammed his fingers in again, making her grip on his shirt tighter.

"Dean..." She gasped in pleasure, and he smiled slowly before leaning in for her lips, kissing her slowly.

Dean smirked and  then he reset his finger back into her, f**king her insanely fast.

Her head spun, and the pit of her stomach tumbled violently at the crazily fast movements.

"Mmmmm!!_ouch!!_oh!... baby ahhh! Oo..oh!! Gawd! Please!!"

He was spreading her further and further apart as he digged, and her p*ssy was already palpitating uncontrollably.

She was sweating and shaking badly, unable to control the feelings anymore.

The hot kiss were still on and he  then he held eyes with her as he began pushing in his d**k. She opened her mouth to moan, but he enveloped it with a kiss.

"Moan in my mouth" he whispered on her lips, pushing in everything at once.

"A...ahh!" She gasped shakily, removing her fingers from his grip.She transferred them to his back as he began f***king her hard, like hard. Really hard.

He was feeling more energetic as he thrusted fast, and she was gasping and moaning for him in pleasure. He sucked on her n*pples which were already hard on her chest before slamming her harder again

"F**k!" She moaned loudly, digging her nails into his back as she fell in a sugar pond.

Dean added more energy as he heard her moan again, that only urged his arousal, and he slammed deeper again. He began drilling her really fast.

"Aarh!"

"Dean~faster!!"

"Uhhhhh!"

❃✧❃✧❃

<ROYAL COLLEGE>

Eclipse was just heading back to class when she bumped into someone. She look up to see Dylan and thier eyes both widened in shock.

Eclipse was the most shock, at first she would have mistook him for Dave cos he look totally different. He's not the same Dylan she used to know.

He already lose half of his weight. She stop staring and made to waked away but he pulled her back.

"What do you want?" Eclipse snapped and Yanked his hand off.

"Can we talk for a while-"

"No!" She shouted at him.

"Are you really dating Dave now?" Dylan asked.

"So what? He's ten time better than you!" Eclipse blurted out.

Dylan heart shattered into pieces.

"I love Dave and not you! Stop nothing me Dylan. I'll never love you!" She shouted.

"What's going on here?" Dave showed up.

"Nothing.. I've been looking all over for you!" Eclipse held Dave hand and they both smiled.

"I love Dave and not you! Stop bothering me Dylan. I'll never love you!" Dylan remembers Eclipse words and more tears poured out of his eyes.

Just then, he felt a hand around his shoulder and he look up to see Lisa.

"Just a little more time before you reached you goal! Don't give up. I'm always here for you!" She said seriously.

"We can do it!" She held his face, and he didn't know when he smile.

⭒⋆⭒⋆

Please do votes and comments if you like today's chapter.

Xoxo 💖