Worried?

<30 MINUTES LATER •• HERNANDEZ ESTATE>

"Hmm!" Mikaela moaned out sweetly as she took the first bite on the burger, Princeton made.

"How's it?" Princeton asked, taking off the apron he has on.

"Do you really have to ask? It's the best I've ever tasted! Ever! Can we do this more often!"

Princeton said nothing.

"Please... Princeton" Mikaela pleaded, with her mouth full.

"I really can't do that..." Princeton bowed.

"Then I've no choice but to ask my brother to make you my personal bodyguard... You know for sure he's going to do it, How about that? Then you'll be stuck with me forever "She pouted proudly.

He didn't say a word to her, his face straight as usual.

"Let's make a deal then, if you promise to start calling me by my name and stop bowing to me, I'll change my mind... You in?"

He still wouldn't speak.

"Should I give him a call right now?" She grabbed her phone, from Chase who was wetting the screen with it's spit. Good thing it's a waterproofed.

"I really can't do that!"

"Then I'll make you my personal bodyguard, you know how cling I can be... You still have a minute to change your mind, huh... just stop bowing to me and please call me my name, even for once...

"Mikaela" Princeton cut her off and her eyes widened at once. She blinked shockingly and her eyes grew even more wide when he began walking towards her, Princeton got to where she's sitted and placed his right hand on her chair and his left hand on the table.

She gulped down nothing, and her eyes never stop blinking as he drew his face down right in front of hers, Thier lips were getting really close and her heartbeat increased crazily. It's was just a few inch away, closing her eyes, expecting his lips on hers.

"Ma'am Mika!" The real Princeton voice woke her from her day dream and she immediately opened her eyes, only to found out it's just her illusion.

He was standing very far from her, and her eyes widened. She got excited for nothing.

She blinked and bit her lips,  unable to look at his face.

"I've to go get boss! It's late!" Princeton said, checking his time.

Mikaela stood up.

"Fine fine! You can go! Bye!" She grabbed her phone, and stormed upstairs, to her room. She banged her room door and Princeton just stared at her dumbfoundedly.

He turned and leave the house quitely.

Mikaela fell on her large sized polka dots beds, pushing her teddy bear off, her mind went to what just happened.

"F*ck I'm so stupid so stupid Ella, am I that obsessed with him. Seriously daydreaming about kissing him, and worse right in front of him!!" She lamented, throwing her legs in the air.

"But I really want him to be my first kiss... So cute!!" She gushed, imagining it all in her head, as if it's actually occured.

Just then, Her phone began ringing. She got a call from MINI MOM.

It's actually Josephine, she saved her number with that cos she's like a mother figure for her and Leo since the dismiss of thier mum shortly after thier dad's death.

It's a facetime call, she swiped green and Josephine petty face came to view, she's over thirty but one will denied if being told her age. She look extra younger and cute, it's like a family trait cos they all got the look from thier mom.

Back when she was still alive, she's a famous model.

"Hey baby sis!" Josephine waved radiantly, and Mikaela smiled.

"Hi momma" She waved back.

"Wait a minute! Why's your cheeks so red? Did you just finished kissing or...

"Oh please, it's nothing like that... I'm just stressed out!" Mikaela said rather quickly.

"Anyways I believe you, so how are you?"

❃✧❃✧❃

<HERNANDEZ CONGLOMERATE •• ELEVATOR>

Leonardo looked down at Lyric hands still tighten against his shirt, as if he was going to run away, as he pat her back slowly to calm her down.

Her grip was so strong that Leonardo was surprised by the intensity of it.

"I'm sorry!" She suddenly spoke in a faint voice, breaking the hug.

Leonardo nodded, but obviously she didn't see.

She stepped away from him, holding onto the rails at the back to prevent her from falling.

"Are you okay now?" Leonardo asked.

"Yes!" She said, in a mutters.

What follows was a long silence, he silence was deafening, and they waited in the darkness for what felt like an eternity.

Then, just as suddenly as it had stopped, the elevator started to move again, the light came back on and the door opened.

There was, Princeton waiting in front of the elevator.

"Boss!" He rushed to help him out.

"I'm okay!" Leonardo said, waking out himself. His eyes never left Lyric who was quick enough to stepped out before him.

"I'll be on my way now sir!" She bowed, and turned to leave...

"Wait a minute!" Leonardo spoke and Lyric halted.

"The time?" He faced Princeton, who immediately checked it for him.

"6:30 sir!" Princeton replied.

"It's late! I can simply drop you off if you want!" He said without thinking. Princeton and Lyric looked at him at once.

Princeton was more shocked cos he has never given any of his workers a lift, what changed.

"I'm really fine sir Leonardo, thanks for the offer! Goodnight!" She uttered in a rush, and walk away quickly.

"How did you know we were there?" Leonardo faced Princeton.

"I checked the office and you weren't there, the CCTV last shows you entered this elevator last, so I rushed here!" Princeton answered

"You left Mikaela alone?"

Princeton nodded.

"Damn! I'm sure she reported to that Devil, let's hurry!" He said, referring to Josephine.

Leonardo shoved his hands in his pocket,and began heading out. Princeton simply followed.

They got to the car, and Leonardo slid into the backseat of his car, while Princeton entered the front seat, driving off.

As the car pulled away from the office, Leonardo suddenly noticed Lyric standing on the sidewalk, her bag slung over her shoulder. She looked tired and a little dejected obviously waiting for the bus, and Leonardo couldn't help but feel a bit guilt.

He walked her off all day, honestly he didn't know what came over him. He didn't realize What he's doing.

"Stop the car," he said to, Princeton. The car pulled over to the side of the road, and Leonardo rolled down the window.

"Do you need me to call her?" Princeton asked.

"Drive on."

Princeton put the car in drive and pulled away from the curb. As the car drove off.