What The Fuck

"We are done, so you should stop bothering me. I only have one girlfriend and it's her, we're in the middle of something before you entered"

"I know you still love me but you're only faking it, she's not your girlfriend I know it, you can't fool me Leo, I'm not believe this sh!t!! You're mine! Only mine!!"

Leonardo suddenly twirled Lyric around, placing his right hand on her waist.

"May I have permission to borrow your lips for few minutes?" He asked and Lyric just stare at him speechlessly, and like that he drew his face down, to her size and pressed his lips on hers.

Lyric eyes widened but it's nothing compared to what Davina was feeling right now, she felts a whole lot of jealousy and anger run through her veins, and she almost staggered on her heels but she held herself.

When she couldn't take it anymore, she turned and stormed out of the office.

Leonardo broke the kiss immediately, release Lyric, he stepped backward.

Meanwhile, Lyric was still standing on a spot in shocked, did she just kissed by her boss after she promised herself ever not to let any guy touched it.

"Lyric!" Leonardo's voice brought her back to reality. She slowly raised her face to his face, but immediately cut the gaze and palmed her mouth with her two hands.

"Are you okay?" He asks, and her next reaction shocked him.

She ran out of the office so fast, slamming the door behind her with a loud banged, nearly breaking it.

Leonardo eyes followed her till she's out of sight. He really wasn't thinking when he kissed her.

❃✧❃✧❃

<RIVERA'S MANSION>

Eclipse walked out of her bathroom after taking a shower after a long stressed day, she grabbed her hair dryer on her dressing mirror, taking a seat in front of her laptops,as she began drying her short hair.

Her eyes met with a mail that was sent probably when she was in the bathroom and she hesitated before clicking on it.

It's actually from Froggy (Dylan)

★ I'M SORRY FOR WHAT I'VE DONE, CAN YOU JUST OUR FRIENDSHIP A CHANCE AND LET'S TALK IT OUT★

She read and closed her laptop at once.

She dropped the dryer and fell on her bed, she slowly drifted to sleep.

❃✧❃✧❃

<HOURS LATER •• DAVINA MANSION>

Davina matched into the house and literally threw her heels and shoes to the walls angrily, she didn't even know how she ended up driving home safe cos she couldn't stop thinking about the kiss Leonardo and Lyric shared.

"I hate her! I hate her so much! I'm going to kill you, whoever you are!" She gritted her teeth, grabbing her phone to call someone.

"I need you to get rid of someone for me as soon as possible!"

❃✧❃✧❃

<10PM••LYRIC PLACE>

Lyric could be seen sitting in front of her laptop as she work on some files on it.

It's getting late, and she's getting sleepy but she won't stop cos she's so determine to finish it before going to bed.

Her mind went to the kiss earlier and she suddenly felts cringe. How did she even end up there! Why would he just kissed her out of the blue?