I Love You

"Eclipse!!" Eclipse immediately recognize Dave's voice and turned.

"Hi Dave!" She smile when he got to her.

"You didn't show up at the gym yesterday?" Dave asked.

"I did but saw your twin brother instead" Eclipse replied.

"I left when I saw them too, I'm sorry you had to see that!" Dave apologized.

"It's okay" She nodded.

"I think he moved on from you already! You must be hurt...

"We were never destined to be anything more than just friends so I'm going fine with it, I don't even feel the same way so I'm happy for him"Eclipse said, and Dave smirked secretly.

"Let's stop talking about him,Is it okay if we have lunch together?" Dave cut in, and she held thier gaze for a minute before nodding.

"Great!" He smiled, and she returned the smile, before they began walking towards the cafeteria.

❃✧❃✧❃

<HERNANDEZ CONGLOMERATE>

"How many schedule do I have to left for today?" Leonardo asked Lyric.

"Just 3 sir!" Lyric replied politely.

"Are they all necessary? Can't we reschedule it for another day?"

"The files for the BM contract just arrived! They said they want a dinner meeting tonight and we can't say no!" Lyric said.

"Am I gonna face them alone?" He asked immediately.

"I can come with you if you-

"Of course! I could really use your help over there! You can just text me the address and the time, you can go back to your post!" He said, and concentrate back on his laptop.

Lyric bowed and walked out. Then, Princeton entered.

"Boss! You called for me!" He said, and Leonardo looked up.

"Can you get Mikaela after school? I'll be having a dinner meeting tonight and I want her to be safe... Can I trust you with her?" He asked, and Princeton immediately nodded.

"That's all! You can go!"

Princeton hesitated for a while, he wanted to ask about the payment of his mom surgery but if he had to turn out to be Mikaela, then he owe him an explanation, and he would have even mentioned it if he did.

Leonardo suddenly looked up, and he quickly bowed and left.

❃✧❃✧❃

Dean stood in the doorway of the kitchen, watching Gianna as she cooks. She was humming to herself, her dark hair falling over her shoulder as she stirred a pot on the cooker.

The smell of simmering tomato sauce filled the air, and Dean could feel his mouth watering, but not because of the food but his eyes was focused on something else on her body.

Fortunately, she didn't heard anything earlier and Pierce already took his leave.

He slowly walked closer to her and Gianna immediately turned, noticing his presence.

"I thought you are not feeling well! How did you get here?" She asked surprisedly.

"Actually the truth is I lied" he uttered, and Gianna's eyes widened.

"I just wanted to see your pretty face, I'm sorry I lied about my health. I only did what I think will work..." he paused, to stare at her.

"It's okay... I wouldn't come if I don't want to" Gianna said without thinking.