Leonardo's Fiance

"Are you okay?" Dave let go of Eclipse as soon as they got to a quite place.

Eclipse nodded.

"You shouldn't bother about him. I'm sure he'll soon get over you!" Dave smiled,and stroke her hair.

"I hope so" Eclipse replied.

"Don't think about it" he said and pull her to seat on laps.

"I love you!"

He pulled her closer and immediately went for her lips. They began kissing crazily.

❃✧❃✧❃

<HERNANDEZ CONGLOMERATE>

Leonardo and Lyric stood side by side in the elevator, surrounded by their coworkers. They both tried to act casual, but their eyes kept meeting, and Leonardo never misses a minute to winked at her, making her cheek turns red.

They both shifted their weight from one foot to the other, trying to act natural, but their nerves were getting the best of them.

The other workers in the elevator were oblivious of the tension between Lyric and Leonardo, chatting among themselves. But for Lyric and Leonardo, it felt like the elevator was moving in slow motion, the ride taking an eternity.

Lyric phone suddenly buzzed and she brought it, the text was from Leonardo.

She look up at him, but he wasn't looking her way. She opened the message box and her eyes widened.

•• WHY ARE YOU LOOKING SO HOT IN THAT DRESS? I BADLY WANNA HAVE A TASTE OF YOUR LIPS. LIKE RIGHT NOW AND HERE••

She turned to him and he was already staring, his eyes fell on her lips again and he ruffled his hair.

Lyric chuckled.

As the elevator stopped at another floor, the doors slid open and a few people got out. At the same time, a few others got on, their attention focused on their phones or the conversation they were having. 

Leonardo took a small step toward Lyric, closing the gap between them.

Lyric could feel her heart beating faster, her palms sweaty.

In a sudden, bold move, Leonardo leaned in and placed a quick kiss on Lyric's cheek. He pulled away just as quickly, his cheeks pink.

Lyric's eyes widened in surprise, her face flushed. She turned to look at him, but before she could say anything, the elevator doors slid open again.

They both stepped out of the elevator. They tried to act normal, but they just couldn't get away from the view of others.

They got to the office, and He immediately pulled her to his desk and went between her legs, he reconnect thier lips.

Lyric broke it shortly.

"What if someone sees us?" She said in a mutter.

"This is my office so I can do whatever I want?" He said and pressed his lips on hers again, kissing her deeply.

"So do you tell our kids already?" He ask when he broke the kiss.

Lyric nodded.

"What was thier reaction?" Leonardo asked.

"They said they wanted to meet you!" Lyric replied.

"Even better...  We'll go to your place as soon as we finish work!" He said and Lyric nodded.

"I love you Tinkerbell!" She smiled.

"I love you more, Peach!" He replied and they both hugged.

❃✧❃✧❃

"Mikaela!" Kelly called out as soon as she sighted Mikaela and Eclipse heading out of the school.

Mikaela's head whipped around at the sound of Kelly's voice, her heart sinking.

"Hey, Kelly," she said, pasting on a smile. "What's up?"

"I just wanted to talk to you," Kelly said, looking at Eclipse with a haughty expression. "Can we chat for a second?"

Mikaela looked at Eclipse, who shrugged. "It's up to you," he said.

"I'm afraid I've to be somewhere. Maybe tomorrow.. I promised!" She smiled.

Kelly nodded and left dejectedly.

Mikaela waved to Eclipse and hurried back to the car, her heart pounding. As she slid into the front seat, she was glad to see the understanding expression on Princeton's face.

"Everything okay?" he asked, his voice soft.

Mikaela nodded.

"I'm fine and I can't wait to see my mother-in-law" Mikaela squealed and Princeton chuckled.

Princeton started the car, and they pulled out of the parking lot.

❃✧❃✧❃

<6PM>

Leonardo stopped typing on the laptop,he just finished a files which he only started about few minutes ago.

"Leo!" Lyric called before entering the office fully.

Leonardo looked up from the laptop when he heard Lyric's voice, a smile spreading across his face.

"Hey, Empress!" he said, his tone warm. "I'm just finishing up a few things, but I'm glad you're here."

"Me too. How was your day?" Lyric said, taking a seat next to him.

"It was good," Leonardo said, setting the laptop aside. "But it's better now that you're here."

Lyric's cheeks flushed.

"So shall we?" He stood and pull her up too.

Just as Lyric and Leonard were getting ready to leave, a woman who look in her early 30s dressed in a casual outfits top with a cap rushed into the room, a huge smile on her face.

"Tarnado's legs..OMG I miss you so much! You've grown so big. I feel old really?" she exclaimed, enveloping Leonardo in a hug.

"What? Josephine?," Leonardo said, a bit taken aback to see her. He broke the hug.

Josephine pulled back and gave Leonardo a kiss on the cheek.

Lyric's stomach turned as she watched the woman kiss Leonard on the cheek. She couldn't help but feel a stab of jealousy. Who was this woman, and why was she so comfortable being so affectionate with her man?

"What are you doing here?" Leonardo inquired,his face filled with the mixture of surprise and excitement. ( For Those Who might have forgotten. Josephine is Leonardo's elder sister)

Josephine turned to Lyric, her expression bright.

"You must be Lyric, Mini-me told me about you already" she said, reaching out to shake Lyric's hand.

"Who's she?" Lyric asked, her voice strained.

"Oh me! Permit me to introduce myself properly... I'm Josephine. Leonardo's fiance..."

⭒⋆⭒⋆

Please do votes and comments if you like today's chapter.

Xoxo 💖