Permission To Kiss

<PIERCE'S MANSION>

"Arggh!!" Pierce winched as Dean treated his arms.

"I'm sorry" Dean said in a mockery tone.

"F*ck you Dean, I shouldn't have trusted you! I shouldn't have help you, I almost lost my arms all bcos of a girl, seriously?" Pierce glared at him.

"I had to do it for her to took it seriously, she wouldn't believe I'm sincere if I didn't to that...

"You're sincere?" Pierce eyes widened.

"Sincere my foot! I mean she wouldn't want to be friends with me, but now she don't have a choice she sees me as her hero!" Dean smiled.

Pierce shooked his head.

"I don't even know where I and Leo get you from? You and Jayden are so bad...

Dean face expression changed.

"Do you have to mention bum anytime?" He asked codly.

"Why not? He's still our friend" Pierce answered.

"Stop it! If not for the fact that we pleaded Leo for years, do you think he'll still be friends with us?" Don't even try to mention his name in front him, or else you won't like what will happen to you, I'm off!!" Dean stood, walking towards the door.

"Are you leaving bcos of that?" Pierce shouted after him.

Dean didn't say a word, He left like that.

❃✧❃✧❃

<4PM>

Princeton stood in front of a building rooftop, looking out over the city as the breeze washed through him.

He had failed everyone, His mum, Banjo and Thier team coach.

I TOLD YOU TO NEVER FAILED PRACTICE, NOW YOU LOOSE, HOW DO YOU PLAN TO PAY FOR MOM'S SURGERY?

He recall how Banjo had scolded him earlier, and his hearts sanked. Clarisse is in her final stage in Cancer, if he took more time in delaying the surgery, he might loose her.

"What should I do?" He muttered to himself.

He didn't realize his phone has been beeping for minutes.It's from an unknown number.

★ THIS IS MIKAELA, YOU HAVEN'T BEEN PICKING MY CALLS AND I'M WORRIED... ARE YOU OKAY? ★

★CAN YOU PICK MY CALLS OR AT LEAST KNOW WHERE YOU ARE★

He didn't want to reply at first, but she won't stop bothering her if he didn't. He had no choice.

As Mikaela stepped onto the rooftop, she met staring a lone figure staring at space, She recognized him immediately, Princeton.

Her heart ached for him, She ran to him, and when he saw her, he turned around, she was already in close to him.

Without a word, she threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly.

"Ma'am...

"I know you're hurting and I wish I can take it away. Just hug me back, and stop acting stubborn always" She whispered into his ears.

He stood still for a moment, and then returned the embrace, wrapping his arms around her.

She felt his body relax in her arms, and she pulled back to look at him. His eyes were glassy, and she could tell he had been crying.

"Did you cry?"

"No"

"It's okay, I'm here now" Mikaela smiled softly, and took his hand in hers. They stood in silence for a moment, looking out over the city.