Burning the Candle

(A glum Ruby resting her head on her hand as swindle has his feet up and is throwing cards into a hat she didn't even care that a card hit her in the head as she is staring into the distance before she is startled by someone slamming their palms on the table she is at)

Weiss: (smiling) I need you to pick a tablecloth.

(slides two squares over to Ruby, both seeming to be similar shades of white)

Ruby: (confused) Aren't they both the same?

Weiss: (sighs in frustration) I don't even know why I asked!

Swindle: The one on the right:

Weiss: Thank you.

(Weiss walks out with the right cloth in hand as Yang and brawl comes in carrying a massive sound speaker on their shoulder, which bounces yangs sister and the table as she's moping on again to jump in the air when she drops it on the ground)

Brawl: Ah too easy.

Yang: (brushing her hands as she approaches Ruby) So, have you picked out a dress yet?

Ruby: What's the point? Who cares about the dance if Blake isn't going?

Vortex: On come on she got to come I know me and blastoff are.

Blastoff: You bet.

(They finish putting streamers up as they're the only one that can become they can fly.

Ruby: You two are going?

Blastoff: Heck yeah we're doing a double date.

Vortex: We're going with a par of twins.

Swindle: Nice. As for me I also have a date with a fellow fox.

Brawl: Yeah but I not going to be fun if Blake not here. 

Yang: Oh, don't worry; she's going. (looks over off-screen, exasperated) Weiss! I thought we agreed: No doilies!

Weiss: If I don't get doilies, you don't get fog machines!

Brawl: On come on fog machines are awesome for a dance.

(They are interrupted by the sound of doors opening)

Neptune: (walking in with Sun) Your dance is gonna have fog machines?

Weiss: (stepping up to him, becoming sweet) We were thinking about it.

Neptune: That's pretty cool.

Sun: You ladies all excited for dress-up?

Ruby: Pfft... Yeah, right!

Yang: Laugh all you want. I'll be turning heads tomorrow night!

Weiss: (addressing Sun and Neptune) What are you two wearing?

Sun: Uuhhh... this? (gestures to his current shirtless outfit)

Neptune: (steps up and holds a hand in front of his friend's face.) Ignore him for he knows not what he says.

Swindle: He right. We still need to get are fitting done.

Brawl: It's almost hard for someone like me to find a suit. You just owe big strong muscles.

Blastoff: Brawl if you thinks that hard try find a place to can fit you for pants that don't catch on fire when you fly.

Vortex: Yeah and it's kind of hard to find a place that can let my wings be free. Unlike you sun we like to cover are chest.

Sun: (knocks Neptune's hand away) Hey, I may have moved to Mistral, but I grew up in Vacuo. It's not exactly a shirt-and-tie kind of place.

Yang: Yeah, we noticed.