A feather of a rose

(To the sound of blowing wind, the scene cuts to a shot of blue sky above a green forest. There are a few shots inside the forest before Nora is heard speaking)

Nora: I'm just sayin'...

(Nora and Ren emerge from behind a tree, walking together)

Nora:...there's more members of JNPR in this team than RWBY and COMBAT. It just makes sense to go with that one.

Ren: But "junior" isn't a color.

Nora: (groaning) How can I be more clear?

(Nora puts out her hands and the letters JNRRV pop into existence. She points to the first three)

Nora: One, two, three. That's more than one.

(She points to the R)

Ren: But we're helping Ruby with her objective. And vortex is the second in command of his team.

(Ren holds out his hand and the letters RNVJR pop into existence. Behind him, Jaune is crouched and watching something)

Ren: (pointing to the first R) Wouldn't that make her the leader?

Jaune: Guys!

Vortex: Stop thinking about what name to give us.

(Ren and Nora turn their heads toward him)

Jaune: We need to focus.

(The letters pop out of existence)

Jaune: Also, JNRRV is way cooler.

Nora: Exactly!

Vortex: Um yeah hey um why is Ruby doing this when you already have a member who can fly.

Ren: I see your point.

(There's is soon a rumble)

Jaune: It's here.

(Scene changes to Ruby flying backwards from trees but as she about to hit the trees Vortex fly up and catches her)

Ruby: Thanks vortex best this is the best strategy!

(Vortex then evades the Grimm attack as it try's to hit him with its stone arm he then drops Ruby as she uses her semblance to zipp by. Jaune, Ren, and Nora look up)

Jaune: Let's get that thing off her.

(Jaune runs toward them. Ren jumps up into the trees)

Nora: Don't forget me!

(Nora pulls out Magnhild and shoots it at the ground, propelling herself into the air with excited whooping. She lands right besides Ren in his branch)

Ren: We need to draw its attention away from Ruby! And vortex!

Vortex: Don't worry about me this think cant even hit me.

(I say as I take out both of my Uzi and fire them. Then a stream of rose petals, Ruby flies past them)

Ruby: Could use some help!

(Nora shoots the Grimm in the back. Ren hops around on branches. The Grimm tries to hit Ren. Ren runs up its rock arm, flies into the air, and comes down upon the Grimm, striking at it with StormFlower. It's ineffective)

Jaune: Gotta get in closer!

(Ren lands beside Jaune)

Ren: My blades don't hurt him!

(The Grimm turns, standing upright)

Nora: Crap!

Vortex: We could try shooting it that what I'm doing.