Featst

(After the battle team COMBAT and RWBY celebrate at the festival fair grounds)

Weiss: (looking around and sounding surprised) They... did it?

Ruby: THEY DID IIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!! Is anyone else starving? (suddenly hunched over)

Blake: I may have an appetite.

Brawl: Yeah same here because a giant works up an appetite.

Swindle: I could eat too.

Vortex: So where should we go to eat.

Weiss: Gee, if only there was somewhere on campus to get food around here. Oh, wait.

Ruby: (taking Weiss' shoulder) It's okay, Weiss, I forget about the fairgrounds, too.

Weiss: (knocking Ruby's arm away) I was being facetious?

Ruby: (freaks out) Gah! Well if you were hungry, why didn't you say so!?

Onslaught: So what do you all feel like?

Brawl: I could go for a double bacon cheeseburger.

Yang: Come on! I know just the place.

(Team RWBY and CAMBAT starts to follow Yang, but Weiss suddenly stops as she hears a ringtone on her Scroll. Pulling it out, she sees the caller ID labeled "FATHER", and glares at the device, putting it back from where she got it, unanswered)

Emerald: Hey! Might be hard to eat without this.

Ruby: (frantically patting around her outfit, panicking) No, no, no, no!

Swindle: Hey don't I know you?

(He ask look at the green hair girl can doesn't recall her)

Emerald: No I don't think so. (laughs) Good to see you, Ruby.

Ruby: (takes the wallet back) Oh! Thanks, Emerald! Oh. Guess I dropped it. Girl pockets are the worst! (slouches as she says this)

Swindle: That why I feel everything in my chest pocket thing. Along with so other weapons.

Yang: What's up, Em?

Emerald: Just left the stadium after your amazing fight! You guys were awesome! You even formed that big giant guy!

Blastoff: Oh thanks it was nothing.

Brawl: YEAH! we're awesome.

Blake: I heard your team progressed to the next round too.

Weiss: You know, I feel that we haven't seen your other teammates.

Yang: How'd they do in the fight?

(Emerald tilts her head up in thought)

Emerald: Really well.

Ruby: That's great. Uh. Why don't we all go and get a victory food together?

Vortex: Yeah come on.

Emerald: Oh, gosh, that's so nice of you, but my teammates are all kind of.

(looking back at Mercury as he sniffs the inside of a boot, looking perplexed after he does so)

Brawl: Is he sniffing a boot?

Emerald: Introverted. Really socially awkward.

Yang: (nodding) Ooh, yeah, I could see that.

Vortex: Yeah that odd.

Emerald: Oh yeah, looks like Merc and I are going to move on to the doubles round. What about you guys?