Never Miss a Beat

(in the center of the field with brawl and swindle as they get greasy to fight

Brawl: Well, now it's our turn!

Swindle: Come par to the ace-chumps these two will be easy

Brawl: No kidding.

Swindle: So are you going to uses your weapon or just your first?

(At that very moment, a rainbow zooms past the two as she coming to a stop opposite them, revealing a pigtailed Faunus girl with roller blades and a cat tail swishing around her weapon next to a young man wearing a fedora and sunglasses, holding a trumpet in one hand)

Brawl: I might use my first then use my weapon.

Flynt: Hey! Your two of guys the former that giant right?

Swindle: That I am. That named swindle the team's weapon special with both dust and normal bullets.

Flynt: Then I take it you're pretty good with Dust, then?

Swindle: Um I should say I great with it.

Flynt: Yeah, my dad was good too. Owned a little Dust shop of his own. Till the schnee company ran him out of business.

Swindle: Oh. Wow. I'm sorry to hear that.

Flynt: Sure you are.

Brawl: Ah all this talking is—

Neon: Ah! All this talking? That's what you sound like!

Brawl: Is she mocking me.

Swindle: I think she is.

Neon: Hey! Where'd you get your fake mussels?

Brawl: This is all mussels! Theirs nothing fake about it!

Neon: Ooh, really?

Brawl: Swindle I want the cat girl!

Neon: You should try rollerblading sometime! It's super fun! It'd probably take you a while, though, since you're so... you know, top-heavy.

(looks up at hirself as he see his strong body as the holographic roulette begins)

Brawl: Excuse me!? On you are so going down!

(In stands)

Onslaught: This should be good.

(The field opens around the four combatants, and up rises the volcanic area, sandy desert, steaming geysers, and ruined buildings)

Port: (as both teams prepare themselves for battle) Three! Two! One! Begin!

(Right as it starts, Flynt raises the instrument to his lips and blows, issuing forth a sound wave that blows swindle away but brawl catches him to stop him from going back. see Neon spinning into the attack and useing it to push herself forward so she can charge at Brawl in a rainbow burst of speed and push him into the city portion as he loses his grab on swindle and he looks up to see him and takes out his clawed weapon. Flynt stops blowing as swindle readies himself, a second passing until the musician starts playing again. This time swindle take out a dust shield as he uses it to block his sound. Suddenly, however, Flynt stops playing, and swindle move forward, as he throw to shield but Flynt move out of it way only to be meet with a knee to him face as it breaks him sunglasses. He smiles as Flynt gives him and angry look as swindle then pull out an Axe guitar)

 He smiles as Flynt gives him and angry look as swindle then pull out an Axe guitar)