How we got to beacon

(The White Fang was getting ready to move some dust into a newly acquired warehouse and Two guards were stationed outside the warehouse with their weapons out)

Guard 1: hey.

Guard 2: Yeah?

Guard 1:Do you ever wonder why we're he-

(BOOM)

Brawl: YYYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!! AHAAHAHAHAHAH

(the warehouse was suddenly exploded in flames as a truck speed out the newly made hole)

(Driving the truck as a tall man named Onslaught with his foot on the pedal and look in his mirror and see his friend fighting off some white fang on top of the truck)

Onslaught: you making new friends their brawl?

(With brawl on top of the truck fight them off and one guy having his arms around his neck but is doing nothing to stop brawl fist from punching them)

Brawl: NO! IM JUST WARMING UP! AND YOU (grab the guy on his back) YOUR PISSING ME OFF.

(He then slammed his face on the top of the truck roof and making a dent on it)

Brawl: Hey you still alive?

(He shakes his body as blastoff come flying by and land on the roof to)

Blastoff: Did you kill him?

Brawl: no I think I broke him.

Vortex: Guys where about to have company.

(Vortex sticks his head out the window and they look back and see multiple White Fang vehicles start to giving chase to them)

Brawl: Good I need some target practice.

(He takes at his weapon in it RPG mode and start to fire but only to damage the car and not kill them but some of the vehicles did get post a White Fang soldier popped up at the top of the vehicle and aimed his rifle at them)

(But before he could shoot, the big guy he then felt someone tap him on the head and he look up to see a bird Faunus)

W.H: what the hell?

(Vortex then slammed his foot on his face and it made him go back in the vehicle and then take his weapon out in it uzi form and shoots the front of the car destroying the engine and they fly back)

Onslaught: Nice shooting V and good job saving brawl.

Vertex: Hehehe, no problem the sky are mind where swindle?

Onslaught: we should be get close to the point soon then we load the cargo up.

Blastoff: Haha, yeah, then let's finish this so we can get home.

(They all then see their ship they have going ahead of them)

It about the size of three of the transport ships