Rose and feathers 2

(After we see the qrow is poisoned we make a stretcher and get a move on as we enter a landscape that looking dreary)

Ruby: Just hold on, Uncle Qrow.

(Ruby and Jaune Arc carry Qrow on a makeshift stretcher. Lie Ren is before them on the path, leading the way while Nora Valkyrie brings up the rear. Qrow is groaning in pain and is a touch delirious)

Qrow: Tai. She's not... coming... (grunting in pain) Tai.

Vortex: This is bad he looking back on his life.

Jaune: How long.

Vortex: Well his tail did just graze him so I don't know form when he got hit form when we slept I don't know? But he's not pale so that good so I don't know three hours maybe depending on how strong his body is.

Ruby: How much farther?

Nora: We've gotta be close.

Ren: Without the map, there's no way of knowing. But I feel like we're close to something.

Vortex: I could fly ahead and see if their anything.

(Ren then stoped and run ahead)

Ruby: What is it?

(Directly ahead is a fork in the road with a signpost. They are coming from the direction of Higanbana. Kuchinashi and Mistral are to the right, where the land is mountainous. To the left is Kuroyuri, its name crossed out. The path that way remains low ground)

Nora: Hey, hey! Mistral! We're on the right path! Oh.

Ruby: Does it say how close?!

Ren: No. And it looks like the path takes us up the mountains.

Vortex: Witch mean their could be Grimm.

(Jaune and Ruby set Qrow down)

Jaune: Guys, I don't know if all of us can make that climb.

Vortex: And he's too heavy for me to carry.

(Ruby looks at Qrow, concerned, before rushing forward to the signpost)

Ruby: Okay. Well, what about this place? (pointing) Kuro... Kuroyuri? Can we get help there?

Ren: That village was destroyed years ago.

Jaune: But if it takes us around the mountains, it's the best bet we've got.

Ren: (sternly) It will take too long.

Ruby: The town would have had a doctor, right? Maybe we could scavenge for medicine!

Jaune: Right!

Vortex: Yeah even if it's old or something the medicine could slow down the poison.

Ren: (closing his eyes, lowering his head and shaking it) We're not going to find anything! We just have to press on!

(There is just a brief moment of silence. Ruby watches him, clutching her hands before her chest)

Jaune: Ren, why are you acting—

Nora: (cutting Jaune off and coming up beside Ren) We can split up.

Ruby: Huh?

Nora: (putting her hand on Ren's shoulder) Ren and I can cut through the mountains while you and Ruby and Vortex take Qrow around through the village.

Jaune: No, we're supposed to stick together! We keep each other safe!

Nora: We don't have time for safe! If we make it to Mistral, we'll bring back help! If we don't, at least we'll have a better view of the land! Up there, we can see if there's somewhere else we can go!