No Brakes

(I walk around the abandoned city till I here an explosion go off)

Vortex: Something tells me that brawl.

(I then head to were the explosion went off)

Roman: (annoyed) WHAT is going on here?!

(A third explosion sounds and multiple White Fang members come running around the corner, some firing at an unknown enemy. Onslaught, Brawl, Swindle, Blastoff and Oobleck run around the corner, much to Roman's annoyance. And vortex runs at them till in his WF outfit)

Vortex: Guy glad to see that you found this place.

Brawl: Vortex what with the outfit.

Swindle: He's doing that same thing I would do. He went undercover.

Vortex: Yeah and the Roman guy is here.

Roman: (turns angrily to the White Fang member next to him) Attach this cart and spread the word We're starting the train.

White Fang Member: But we're not finished!

Roman: (pins the White Fang member up against the wall) Do it or you're finished!

Blastoff: Roman? But he a thug?

Vortex: Yeah well he's got all kinds of weapons and robots down here I wasn't able to get a good look at everything.

Brawl: What?!

Vortex: Yeah he's also got Androids, mechs, and. they're all loaded up on the train cars! I think he's planning an attack of some kind

Oobleck: Ahhhh, that's ridiculous. These tunnels are sealed, the tracks lead to a dead-end.

Roman: (across a speaker) Get to your places, we are leaving now!

(The train starts moving towards the tunnels)

Brawl: Well, it sounds like they're going somewhere. And we're their going I bet their going to be a fight.

Onslaught: We going to need backup. Let me call ruby. We're going to need as much help as we can get if they have all that.

(Onslaught Scroll flashes "Low Signal)

Onslaught: I can't get through! The signal to weak!

Vortex: So, what do we do? Head back to beacon and get back up?

Oobleck: I believe we only have one option...

Onslaught: We're stopping that train! Team COMBAT move out

(The scene cuts to the train rushing through a tunnel, loaded with mechs. A White Fang member standing on the train hears a noise and looks outside the train to see feather. He brings out a communication device)

White Fang Member: I think they're on the—

(The White Fang member falls down as Oobleck hits him in the head with his weapon. The shot cuts to Roman in the front of the train as a White Fang member rushes in)

White Fang Member: Boss! They made it on the train!

Roman: (sighing) Then grab some cargo and get them off the train!

(The White Fang member nods and leaves to follow Roman's orders)

Roman: Man, animals, every one of them.

(Roman looks awkwardly at the White Fang member sitting next to him)

Roman: Not you though, you're, heh, you're great.

(The scene cuts to Team COMBAT and Oobleck standing on top of the train)

Oobleck: Hurry, children! We must get to the front and stop this train!