Jaunedice

Onslaught and his team watch as Jayne and Cardin are fighting in combat class and for the first time in his life brawl is actually taking note)

Cardin: This is the part where you lose.

Jaune: Over my dead!

(Jaune is cut short as Cardin knees him in the gut, making Jaune drop his sword and fall to the ground in pain. Cardin raises his mace and is about to slam it down on Jaune then the buzzer rings, the lights come back on)

Glynda: Cardin, that's enough!

(She then walks on stage tapping her tablet)

Glynda: Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's Aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament-styled duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and that the official may call the match.

(while Jaune still lays on the floor in defeat)

Glynda: Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now. Please try to refer to your Scroll during combat. Gauging your Aura will help you decide when it's appropriate to attack, or when it is better to move to a more... defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf, now, would we?

Cardin: Speak for yourself.

Glynda: Remember, everyone, the Vytal Festival is only a few months away! It won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale!

(At the team COMBAT look at each with a smile on their faces)

(The bell rings, and students start leaving while Jaune, still sitting on the floor, hangs his head in shame)

Onslaught: Hey come he just go luck

(Put his hand out and he takes it)

Brawl: Come on buddy cheer up how about we go to lunch?

Jaune: you guy want to hang with me?

Blastoff: yeah come on your team and team RWBY are coming too.

(In the cafeteria with Nora tells an unbelievable story to her team and the other two team their)

Nora: So! There we were, in the middle of the night...

Ren (off screen): It was day.

Brawl: ssssshhhh don't interrupt.

Nora: We were surrounded by Ursai.

Ren: (holding a coffee cup) They were Beowolves.

Vortex: Quite you ruining it.

Nora: Dozens of them!

(she screams this as she stands at the table of both Team COMBAT RWBY and JNPR, where Weiss is ignoring her and filing her nails, brawl vortex swindle Ruby and Pyrrha are listening politely, while blastoff is play a game on is scroll and Jaune is messing with his food and Onslaught see the poor guy)

Ren: Two of 'em.

Swindle: Stop interrupting.

Nora: But they were no match. And in the end, Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of Lien selling Ursa skin rugs!

Swindle: $elling it's skin rugs. $$)

Ren: (sighs) She's been having this recurring dream for nearly a month now.

Brawl: Then how do you know if it was a dream?

(Ren eye then go left then right and goes back to eating)