The Badge and The Burden

(It start in the morning right where the sun is up and we show team COMBAT all asleep except for one the team leader look at him team resting peacefully brawl body handing from the bed swindle holding a dollar plushie vortex wing spread out and blastoff snoring)

Onslaught: Look at all of them sleeping

(Air horn sound)

Onslaught: WAKE YOUR SORRY ASS UP!

(They all way up blastoff fly up and get him head stuck in the ceiling vortex jumps up in a combat stands  swindle off out of bed and brawl just gets up and stretches)

Onslaught: Attention team get up and line up in order.

(They all get up and do so)

Onslaught: today is are first day at this school so I am going over to rules here no sell or cheating any think no blowing any thing up with out my permission and no setting thing on fire lastly do not pick fights with any one. Got it!

All: yes.

(After that they all get ready two people go to the bathroom on ether side of the room then we got into are school uniforms but brawl was have a problem so he ripped the sleeve off)

(We then hade 20 minutes before class so we started to go their and we hade about five minutes left we all take are seat and wait brawl fell asleep vortex was reading one of his comics blastoff was play a game on his scroll and Onslaught was just sitting and waiting then six girls and two boys rushed to get in class and just before the bell rang and like that are first day at school had begin)

Port: Monsters! Deeeemons... Prowlers of the night! Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names, but I merely refer to them as prey! Ha-ha Uhhhh... And you shall too, upon graduating from this prestigious academy! Now, as I was saying: Vale, as well as the other three kingdoms, are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world! Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces! And that's where we come in. Huntsmen! Huntresses... (gives Yang a wink, which she groans uncomfortably at) Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves! From what, you ask? Why, the very world!

Student: (raises his fist) Ayyyy-yep! (stands like this for a moment as everyone looks at him strangely before sitting down, embarrassed)

Port: That is what you are training to become. But first: A story. A tale of a young, handsome man. Me! When I was a boy.

(Me and my team focused on port but brawl his still asleep with him feet up on the table)

Port: Despite smelling of cabbages, my grandfather was a wise man. 'Peter', he told me.

(Onslaught barely caring about his teacher past he look around and see the girl from yesterday showing Weiss a drawing)

Port: Ah-heh-hem!

(he waits until he has their attention again)

Port: In the end, the Beowolf was no match for my sheer tenacity, and I returned to my village with the beast in captivity and my head held high, celebrated as a hero!

(We continue to listen I slap brawl so he will wake up and he does)

Port: The moral of this story? A true Huntsman must be honorable! A true Huntsman must be dependable! A true Huntsman must be strategic, well-educated, and wise! So, who among you believes themselves to be the embodiment of these traits?

Weiss: I—

Brawl: ME! IF IT MEAN I CAN HIT SOMETHING!

Weiss: wait— but—ha?