Search and Destroy

Vortex: Professor Oobleck?

Oobleck: (Talking fast, per the norm, as he paces in front of the students.) Yes, I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary, Boys, seeing as you've opted to shadow a Huntsman on what is now essentially a reconnaissance mission. I can assure you, we will not be establishing a single base of operations; rather, we will be traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland and making camp in any defendable locations we may stumble upon. I packed all of our essentials myself, plotted our air course, and readied the airship. And. (Zooms up right to vortex' face.) It's Doctor Oobleck. I didn't earn the PhD for fun, thank you very much! (Quickly backs away.)

Blastoff: Wow.

Oobleck: Come now, children; according to my schedule, we are already three minutes behind! schedule!

(He zips off to the airship docked farther ahead in a second.)

Brawl: What the hell did he just say.

Swindle: I have no idea but the man sure can talk.

Onslaught: Well, alright, then! Team we are going to work with Doctor Oooobleck- okay yeah I can't turn this into something good.

Nora: (off-screen) Save the world?

Yang: I know right.

(Team COMBAT turns around to see Nora and Team JNPR approaching along with Team RWBY)

Nora: (being dramatic) You're going on world-saving missions without us? I'm hurt... sad! (Stomach rumbles) Maybe a little hungry? That last one's not your fault, though, Ren.

(Ren, for his part, simply crosses his arms and turns away)

Jaune: Sounds exciting. Where ya going?

Ruby: They heading just outside the kingdom.

Blake: Witch is what we were going to do but—

Weiss: Team COMBAT has more win with them. His both strategy, strength, skills, and fire power.

Nora: Hey! So are we!

Pyrrha: Ren and Nora wanted to shadow the sheriff of a nearby village.

Ren: We set out tomorrow.

Neptune: Then you can party with us tonight!

(Neptune and Sun approach the two groups.)

Neptune: We're shadowing a crime specialist. All inner-city detective stuff. We get junior badges.

Sun: We normally go to the city with you guys, which means stuff's always exploding and junk, so we thought this might be a better way to check out the kingdom when it's, you know... normal.

Onslaught: Yeah and sorry about that ruby and the rest of you but me and my team are more qualified for this.

Ruby: Yeah but still.

Blastoff: Don't worry we're find out what their up to out their.

Brawl: Yeah then we're bust their heads.

Vortex: Hey look on the bright side is you and Ruby didn't leave the dance then we wouldn't be heading out there.

Swindle: And—

(Oobleck appears from the airship to call to Team COMBAT)

Oobleck: Four minutes, Gentleman!

(Goes back inside as their friends smile awkwardly at the boy.)

Ruby: Well, uh... good luck.

Yang: You your need it.

Swindle: Far well friends we shall meet again with another victory under our name.