The Enemy of Trust

(Team RWBY, COMBAT and the Ace Operatives are standing in Ironwood's office looking at each other read for a fight but little did they know swindle dropped a grenade)

Harriet: You heard the general. Until this is sorted out, you're (beep) what the? (Beep) son of a— (beep. Explodes)

(I then exploded but not boom it made a bobble where the Ace Ops are going in slow motion and team RWBY looks confused)

Swindle: Come on this is only going to last a few seconds.

(They all run to the door)

Blake: What? Was that?

Swindle: It a time bomb it makes a small little bubble where time moves slow.

(But as we were running Harriet use her semblance to speed herself up and grabs her Scroll and hits a button. The blue lights throughout the room turn red, and we all see it as the doors and windows start to close)

Vortex: ruby get your team out of here we're take care of the ace ops.

(She nodes as she use her semblance on her team as they coop right out the door as I slams behind us and we all soon turn around to see that the time bomb has stopped)

Blastoff: Really?

(Vine steps forward, raising a hand)

Vine: Please. Don't make this difficult.

Swindle : Don't make us have to blow a hole right through this door.

(They deploy their weapons. On the other side of the room, Vine activates his Semblance while Harriet and Elm draw their weapons. Marrow waves his hands)

Marrow: Whoa, whoa, whoa. We're not actually going to slug this out, are we?

Brawl: Yes we are.

Harriet: We're not doing anything. They decide what happens next.

Vortex steps forward and transforms his wings into their metal form. Marrow sighs and draws his gun)

Harriet: You think you're going to stop us. (scoffs) We're the best Huntsmen in Atlas.

Vortex: You are. But we're the best huntsman team in the world. Boys!

(Blastoff uses his rockets to rush past the Ace-Ops, smashing straight through the door, and Harriet angrily chases after him with her Semblance. The remaining members of COMBAT and Ace-Ops charge forward and attack; brawl fights Elm, Swindle fights Marrow, and Vortex fights Vine)

Blastoff: What wrong can't keep up?

(Blastoff flys across the foyer and up the stairs, stopping in front of the elevators. Before he's has a chance to take out his weapon, Harriet catches up, rushes around him, and kicks him in the head, knocking him against a pair of elevator doors hard enough to dent them. She then begins walking toward Blastoff)

Blastoff: Come on Harriet! Think for yourself you know what dad it trying to do is madness! You know we need to be working together.

Harriet: Oh don't give me that crap! (she brushes her nose with a thumb) I had your team pegged when we first fought in the Vidal festival. But your leader not here to save your asses. And don't expect me to go easy on you just cause you're the general kid.

(Harriet zooms forward with her Semblance again. Meanwhile, Brawl and Elm are descending the stairs from Ironwood's office into the foyer. Elm is blocking a rapid flurry of punches with her hammer, from brawl till he grabbed her hammer and uppercut her in the jaw, knocking her the rest of the way down the stairs. Brawl then runs forward ready to punch, but Elm uses her Semblance to stand her ground and then swings her head to headbutt brawl. As he gives her piss off look she then slams her hammer into brawl as he goes down he then run back up the stairs and jumps back down them to kick elm in the chest. Vine uses his Semblance to try and chase vortex, who is flying around the foyer. Vortex lands on the floor with a roll and dodges as Vine sends his energy arms toward him. Brawl ducks under one of his energy arms as Elm chases him around the room. Brawl continues to run around the room, while vortex resumes flying around. Vine finally manages to catch vortex and tosses him to Elm, who catches him while using her Semblance. She holds her hammer's pole against vortex to keep him pressed against herself)