So That's How It Is

Yang: Salem can't be killed... you all heard her too, right?

(Team RWBY and COMBAT all angrily glare at Ozpin, whose head is still down. He looks up, with tears streaming down his face. Qrow Branwen just looks away)

Ozpin: I--

Yang: (enraged) There was so much you hadn't told us! How could you think that was okay?!

(Ozpin doesn't say anything, he just hangs his head back down in shame)

Ruby: Professor... (Ozpin looks up at her) What is your plan to defeat Salem?

Ozpin: I... don't have one...

Onslaught: You what!

(Suddenly, Qrow punches Ozpin in the face, sending him into a nearby tree trunk)

Qrow: No one wanted me. I was cursed. I gave my life to you because you gave me a place in this world. I thought I was finally doing some good.

Ozpin: (tearfully) But, you are!

Qrow: Meeting you. was the worst luck of my life.

Vortex: I can't believe we ever trusted you.

Swivel: We were better off never meeting you.

Onslaught: I wish we never said yes to you.

(Ozpin stares back in disbelief upon hearing Qrow and team COMBAT say that, before looking down dejected)

Ozpin: Maybe you're right.

(Ozpin's eyes glow as control is transferred back to Oscar Pine. He holds his cheek in pain from the effects of Qrow's punch)

Ruby: What happened?

Oscar: He's... gone.

Yang: That bastard! Tell him we're not done yet!

Oscar: No, this is different. He's gone. It-- It's like he's locked himself deep inside my head. Our head? (grunts as he holds his head in pain) I hate this! I want it to stop!

Weiss: He just left us?

Blake: What are we gonna do now?

Blastoff: I say fuck the relics and ozpin. We take our ship and fly some where as far as it will take us.

(Yang growls in anger)

Maria: Enough! We need to get move on. It'll be dark before we know it, and every one of you is spewing negativity! (helps Oscar up with her cane) your friends have a ship so that our best bet to get out of here.

Yang: Lady, I don't know who you think you are but—

Maria: (slamming her cane) No buts! I understand that you're upset. Honestly, I'm still coming to terms with the fact that this is humanity's second time around. But, if we don't move, we die. And I'll be damned if I've lived this long and to finally find my grandson just to die out here in the cold!

Ruby: She's right. Come on. Wait grandson.

Maria: Yes this big slab muscles is Jessy.

Vortex: wait your names is Jessy.

Brawl: it's a man's name and grandma stop it you're embarrassing me.

Maria: quiet boy I rise you by my self for year and then you go up and run away said you were going to the desert to fight and follow you passion you hade me worry sick.

Onslaught: ok everyone grab your belonging and what is of value and put it on the ship we head out in 15.

(Everyone grabs their belongings and whatever Dust they crates. Maria sits on Bumblebee as Yang walks her bike to the ship. Ruby walks over to Oscar and hands over the handle of his cane.

Oscar: (grabbing the cane) I'm just going to be another one of his lives, aren't I?

Ruby: (puts her hand on his) Of course not. You're your own person.

Qrow: Don't lie to him, Ruby. (drinks from his flask) We're better than that.

(After they load up the ship everyone head to the front of the ship and take off into the snow storm but the ship is a bit cramped not made for sleeping only flying and combat. Team RWBY, Qrow, Oscar and Maria)

Qrow: (sighs) Doesn't look like this is gonna let up.

Vortex: Well we got heat that good thing.

Swindle: Yeah but the show is messing with our system.

Blake: Ah I Just wanna get this stupid Relic to Atlas.

Weiss: Well flying makes it easier.

Yang: It better than fallowing a trail.

Ruby: Everyone, quiet. Do you hear that?

(Sound of thunder and lightning can be heard as they fly till a strike hit the as it hits one of the engines and they start to go down)

Qrow: oh just our luck.

Onslaught: What the hell just happened?

Swindle: Crap looks like a lightning blot hit where we keep some of the dust.

(The ship start to shut down and fall)

Blastoff: The engine is shoot onslaught.

Vortex: The best we can do is a controlled crash.

Onslaught: Them do it! Everyone hang on to something we're going to crash.

(As we try to straitened the ship out the members of team RWBY hold each other while qrow drinks form his flask they try their best till they hit the snowy ground and they all fall down and out of their seats as they land in on old abandoned farm)

Onslaught: Ah someone anyone answer me.

Blastoff: Remind me to double down on the metal for the ship.

Swindle: Yeah maybe we should of just drop the dust crystal at base

Ruby: Ow my head.

Yang: (grabs he robot arm) Yeah I'm still in one pieces.

Blake: Yeah I'm fine too.

Oscar: I'm not because you landed on my testicles.

(He say as Blake get off him)

Qrow: Yeah I'm fine to not my first crashed ship.

Maria: I'm fine too. (Hits her glasses)

(As they all get up vortex try to start up the ship but no power as this happens they then have to go below the ship to see what's up with it and they soon find out what happened)

Vortex: Well bad news guy the engine shut down it going to take a few hours to get it back online.

Weiss: Well great. (Shakes) can we turn on the heat it's cold.

Blastoff: um no we can't the ship engine is off which means no heat.

Swidle: Witch not to mention it hard to see in the dark were have to wait until dawn.

Onslaught: Well there is good new. We're at what looks like an abandoned town so we can hunker down in one of the houses.

Yang: If that's what avoided freezing to death fine.

Blake: Well, at least one good thing happened today.

Qrow: Come on, I think we could all use some rest.

(Everyone proceeds through the farm's gates, with Qrow being the last to enter. The snow starts to pick up even more as the gate is heard closing with a metallic clang)