Breach

(Ruby is sleeping during the night inside RBWY dormroom)

Ruby: (sleepily) Strawberry.

(Ruby suddenly wakes up to a call on his Scroll, with the ringtone)

Ruby: Hello?

(Ruby hears noise for six seconds from Onslaught Scroll before the call ends)

Ruby: Uh, Onslaught?

(Later on, Team RWBY and JNPR walks at dawn towards their Bullhead)

Ruby: They called and it sounded bad.

Pyrrha: I'm sure they're fine.

Weiss: Im sure they just called to say they're heading back.

Jaune: You think?

Nora: Probably a butt dial.

Ren: Team COMBAT has always performed exceptionally in the field. We should be focusing on our own mission. and so should you.

Nora: We're gonna be deputies!

Yang: And we're going to solve a mysteries. While are.

Zwei: Bark.

Ruby: I just got this feeling... I don't know.

(Suddenly, alarms ring out as they see the city up in smoke)

Ruby: So we got a call and the city is—

Jaune: We're changing our mission. Everyone on board!

(As both team heads toward their Bullhead but stops ten)

Jaune: Ren, we'll make it to that village another time. Take us into the city!

(Team COMBAT is surrounded in the middle of the pavilion by Beowolves, Ursai, and a massive King Taijitu. The King Taijitu unleashes a mighty roar, signaling the Grimm to attack)

Brawl: Waiting on your orders boss.

Onslaught: Boys show them who team COMABT is! ATTACK!!!

(Onslaught runs in and cuts down Grimm slashing they body and limbs in half till he tunes his sword shaft into its gun mode and fires on three incoming grimm as they drop dead, Blastoff runs and a small grim and use his robotic legs to take off as he burns the Grimm as he's in the air he swiches his sword to it sniper rifle mode and and start to fire on the Grimm head blowing them clean off as three medium size Nevermores chase after him as he flys away from them. Vortex slashes a Beowolf with his sword before switching to it Uzi mode and firing on the other approaching Grimm as two Grimm try to attack him he turn his wings to metal and stabs them both through the chest. Swindle slashes three Beowolves with his claws before talking out some stick bomb and throwing them on the ground as they blow up and kill nine of them. Brawl on the ground, sends a cars flying towards the Grimm as one try's to sneak up behind him but he works fast and grabs it by the neck and rips it head right off and he yells a war cry and proceeds to tackle on alfalfa. As Onslaught finishes slashing at a Grimm, he notices the King Taijitu ready for the attack, until he also sees some flying right at the snake)

Onslaught: NORA?!

(flying on Magnhild towards the King Taijitu, slamming it on the head and killing the beast)

Nora: Nora Smash!

Onslaught: I about dame time you showed up. (Cuts off a Grimm head) we can't have all the fun can we?