The sly Fox in the White fang

Swindle: alright time to start my missions

(Swindle has sent to past few months arming the white fang with guns and weapons under a different name and a new face so they don't recognize him and he climbs the ranks fast becoming Adam right hand man na fit didn't take long for Adam to tell swindle that he plans to kill the white fang leader and when he finds this out he text onslaught a fast as possible)

Swindle: Ok I can only hope he gets my message. Now to save her.

(A few weeks later Inside the White Fang headquarters, Adam Taurus as he kneels before Sienna Khan, who is sitting on a throne flanked by two guards on either side of her)

Sienna: Adam. I'm not going to repeat myself, so I want you to listen when I tell you that the White Fang will not attack Haven Academy.

Adam: High Leader Khan, I am begging you.

Sienna: You should beg for forgiveness and nothing else! The assault you led on Beacon was not the great victory you clearly think it was, and you should be more grateful your punishment was not more severe. You are a symbol for many in our organization, but that doesn't make you infallible.

Adam: I was merely trying to follow your example, High Leader.

Sienna: And what example might that be?

Adam: Strength. Strength and unwavering conviction. The humans have seen that strength now.

Sienna: I was one of the first to suggest violence where violence was necessary. Peace bred complacency and acceptance of our place in the world. I will not allow humanity to push us down without pushing them back. But the destruction of the Huntsman Academies crosses a line! The loss of the CCT has brought global communication to a crawl! And the White Fang is more of a target now than ever before! You have justified humanity's campaign against us, and for what?! Empty promises from a group of humans? Humans we still know nothing about, and come and go as they please! These are not examples of strength, Adam. They are examples of your talents being diminished by shortsightedness!

Adam: If you want to know more about the humans, then why not talk to one of them yourself?

(Adam rises and turns toward the entrance to the room)

Adam: Bring Hazel in!

(Swindle walk in as Hazel opens the doors to the large room)

Hazel: Took you long enough.

Swindle: Well you can't just rush thing my big friend.

(As Hazel and Swindle enters, Sienna rises from her seat and her guards all point their spears toward Hazel)

Sienna: What is this?!

Hazel: Apologies. I don't aim to cause any trouble.

Sienna: You've brought a human to this location?

Adam: You should hear what he has to say.

Sienna: This is grounds for execution!

Hazel: Ma'am, please. Nobody needs to die today. (kneeling) I'm just asking for a moment of your time.

Swindle: High leader we should listen to what he may have to say.

(Swindle say as he walks up but get a spear to the throat)

Swindle: wo wo wo. Ok I get I'll step back.

Sienna: The longer you stay here, the less of a chance you have of leaving alive.

Hazel: I'll take those chances, if you don't mind.

(Sienna sits back down, her guards return to their neutral position as Swindle smile and wait for his opening as Hazel rises again before continuing to speak)