With Friends Like These

Ruby: Ironwood's declaring martial law and abandoning Mantle! Salem is coming and he's going to use the Staff to move Atlas. If we don't stop him Mantle's going to be de—

(Inside a flying Manta, Onslaught, Robyn and Qrow are looking at Clover, who is sitting beside a restrained Tyrian)

Robyn: Declaring martial law? We cannot let him do this.

Onslaught: Why would he do this now it makes no sense we're winning.  

Clover: Ms. Hill, I'm sure the General understands the enormity of his—

(Clover's Scroll makes a noise, and he brings it out to check it. The screen shows mugshots of Team COMABT, RWBY, JNPR, Oscar and Qrow)

Onslaught: Clover what going on?

(Clover puts his Scroll away, stands up with a sigh, and begins approaching Onslaught and Qrow, who grips the hilt of his weapon. While Onslaught has his ready too)

Qrow: Clover.

(Robyn's Scroll vibrates, and she brings it out to see the same Wanted notification)

Clover: Qrow, Onslaught you should know that I've been asked to bring you both in.

Tyrian: (laughing) A free ride and a show!

Onslaught: What after everything we've done! WHY!

Clover: There's also an alert out for Team RWBY's and COMBAT arrest.

Onslaught: My whole team? I won't let you or any of the aces ops touch them.

Qrow: Yeah what happened. Has James lost his mind!?

Robyn: He's trying to stop anybody who might get in the way of this inhumane plan.

(Robyn stands up from her seat and deploys her crossbow)

Robyn: Looks like he underestimated me. (aiming at Clover) Again.

Onslaught: Looks that way.

Clover: Only Qrow and Onslaught our under arrest. After everything we've been through tonight please don't make me arrest you too.

(Robyn clenches her teeth and glares at Clover, the bolt on her crossbow being pulled back against the string. In response, Clover draws his fishing rod. And Onslaught take out his sword and aims his gun at clover)

Qrow: Cut it out! All of you. We're almost back to Atlas. Let's talk to James personally and—

Tyrian: It's taking a very long time for this show to get to the good part.

Qrow: Shut up.

Robyn: He's right. Let's get this over with.

Qrow: Robyn!

Onslaught: She right I'm not going down with a fight.

(Robyn fires the bolt, but Clover casually blocks it with his fishing rod. She shifts her crossbow into bladed shield form and charges at Clover, who blocks and then immediately moves out of the way of Onslaught gun fire. Clover then shortens the rod, hooks the crossbow and pulls on it, knocking Robyn to the floor)

Qrow: (annoyed sigh) Fine.

(Qrow gets up, drawing his sword and helps Onslaught as they fight Clover, who jumps out of the way. He swings again, and Clover blocks with his rod, locking weapons with him)

Clover: I wish it hadn't come to this.

Qrow: It doesn't have to!

(Robyn hops back into the fight, swinging her shield down on Clover's rod, and Clover jumps backward away from the two)