Epilogue

[A few centuries later]

The hotel was quiet, it was late in the afternoon and most monsters were asleep, Y/n, still alive due to the crystal accidentally making him immortal, cleaning up from the party the previous night. After cleaning, he stepped outside and took a deep breath in, looking over the forest surrounding the hotel, before turning around and going inside, up to his room and falling asleep next to his wife. That night, Y/n woke up from Mavis shaking him awake.
Y/n: I'm up, I'm up.
Mavis: Honey, come on, we need to set up the party.
Y/n got up and stretched, then got ready quickly and went downstairs, Drac, Frank, Wayne, Murray, and Griffin were setting up the party, as Ericka, also made immortal from exposure to the crystal, walked in holding party decorations.
Mavis: Y/n, mind helping me set up this sign?
Y/n nodded and flew up, taking some nails and hammering them in to hang up the banner, Y/n flew back after Mavis finished on the other side, the banner read "Happy 218th birthday, Dennis!" Y/n smiled and flew back down to the ground. Dennis then ran into the room with Whinnie, officially starting the party. Things had finally calmed down after the hotel was rebuilt, it had been years since Y/n had to fight any major threats, and he was okay with that. Now he could finally just focus on being a father for his son.