Chapter 12: An Idea

Y/n and Drac were welcoming guests to A wedding between two monsters, dressed in their finest wear as Mavis helped the Bride gather their courage. Soon the ceremony was underway and the vows were said, as the wedding ended, the ground started to shake.
Mavis: Did you hear that?
Drac: Yes. I thought we locked him in his room!
Mavis: We did!
Y/n: How did he get out?!
A giant monster dog ran through the ceremony, flipping over chairs and tables.
Y/n/Mavis/Drac: Dennis!
Dennis: Hi mommy! Hi Daddy! Hi Papa! Tingles was crying so we let him out of his room!
Y/n: Tinkles! Sit!
Drac: Who's idea was it to let Dennis have a puppy?
Mavis: Yours.
Drac: Oh, right.
Mavis: Dennis, I know you love Tinkles, but we're not allowed to bring our dogs-
Winnie: *Gasps*
Y/n: We, uh, mean pets! You can't bring our pets everywhere! Okay?
Dennis: Okay.
The wedding continued despite the giant monster puppy sized interruption as people started dancing on the dance floor. Y/n, Frank, Murray, Griffin, and Wayne watched Drac talk to several people.
Y/n: There's no way she's related to you, Frank.
Frank: No, she's my right arm's cousin.
Y/n: Why does that sound familiar?
Frank: Good question, maybe it's just deja-vu.
Drac and his friends got to talking about how he needs to get a date, and Drac replies by saying he already Zinged. Mavis then dragged Y/n away to spend some time with him.
Y/n: What's up, Honey?
Mavis: I just wanted to spend some time with you.
The two sat down and Mavis leaned on Y/n's shoulder, Y/n wrapping one arm around her, until Drac left and went upstairs to "Work"
Mavis: I'm gonna go talk to him, I think something's wrong.
Y/n: Right, I should get back to cooking.
The two split ways before Mavis burst in a while later.
Mavis: Y/n! We're all going on a vacation!
Y/n: Wait, what?
Mavis: We've all been overworked lately, I think we need an actual vacation, pack your bags, honey!
Y/n: Uh, okay, give me a minute to put everything away, and finish grilling Davis a cheese.
Mavis walked away as Y/n started to clean, then go pack his bags.